Browns WR Naaman Roosevelt

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pulling for both Naaman and Nelson. Wold not shock me if neither made it, but, who can say.

Naaman is PS eligible? I think Nelson cannot be on the PS

I'm certain both Roosevelt and Nelson are not PS eligible. Both have had too many active roster games.

PTR

If Naaman is now clocked in at 4.4 (if accurate) he's 0.19 faster than Jerry Rice was. If this is really accurate, then shaving off 0.2 is quite a feat! He has Velcro hands and runs great routes. Naaman is two inches shorter than Rice though and I haven't yet found what his leaping ability is compared to the former All Star. I wish Naaman the best and wouldn't want to discount him. What's the most important thing though is that it seems he does not discount himself.

Yeah a lot faster than Stevie,,,OOPs sorry I said that.

I thought Namaan had an easier time getting open. I thought that he was more productive in limited chances and given the same opportunity I think that he would have been better. I am not saying that he is great but I believe that given the same chances as Jones he would have had more than 41 catches for 456 and 4tds (think those were Jones's numbers). Just think that he is a better player and can be a decent slot receiver. Kind of a poor man's Davone Bess

I like the kid, but have a completely different memory of this aspect of his game.

I feel like getting any kind of separation was difficult for him and thus, yeah he'd catch it if thrown to, but was rarely open. Too slow in and out of cuts.

Maybe his house of speed work helped on that end and maybe i am misremembering.....

Yeah a lot faster than Stevie,,,OOPs sorry I said that.

Stevie's straight line speed sucks. Still he accelerates and changes direction so dam quick without losing speed.... That's why he's always fricken open.

If you watch him off the line he's doing a coked up running man dance for the first 5 steps...