Billy the Buffalo must Die, he is responsible for playoff drought

Shoto

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or could be a reverse Whammy Weenie ??

What is a Whammy Weenie? The Whammy Weenie is the ultimate hex in the hand of the fans used to bring calamity to Bills opponent. Yuk! It is a wiener that is rancid, rotten and green...the symbol of all the foul, downright disgusting and repulsive distaste we have for the opposition. When waved in the face of the opponent, its moldy green odor and menacing sound is guaranteed to cause sudden sloppiness, frequent fumbles, inopportune interceptions and downright disorganization. Bills opponents will shake in the wake of the Whammy Weenie.

http://www.forgottenbuffalo.com/forgottenbflofeatures/whammyweenie.html[/size]

Billy the Buffalo must die! Since he has been our Mascot,(2000) the Bills have never made the playoffs. He is the main reason for our playoff drought. I say we bring him out to midfield of opening day and eviscerate his stuffing, time for a fresh star a Playoff Run and new a Mascot. I'm just saying.

I agree, and we should replace him with a more accurate mascot, say... a drunken Rochester fan?! Edited by twist-to-open

In that case it's probably a bad idea to kill him on that night.

When's the next home game after that?

Pre-season against the Lions. Ohh... lions. It could be like a Roman gladiator contest. Billy against a coalition of lions.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20130727/SPORTS03/307270043/Buffalo-Bills-two-bills-drive-seek-end-postseason-drought?nclick_check=1

Not that St. John Fisher is to blame for this, but since the Bills began training there in 2000 they have not qualified for the postseason, a run of futility currently unmatched in the NFL.

Anybody know if St. John Fisher has a mascot? Just to be on the safe side, maybe we should off him/her/it, too.

As a poster here once revealed (I was oblivious to this for decades):

The Bills are named after a guy (Buffalo Bill) who made his name killing the symbol of our city.

Hey, I think that was me. And I recall you woke me up to the fact that the Buffalo Sabres initials don't work so well on a baseball cap!

Edited by ChasBB