Jauronimo

JoeF

I am sorry....

Didn't get to apologize publicly before the moderators with strong opinions locked the shill Thread....

:D

By the way -- I think we are fortunate to have Graham, Warrow and Gaughan covering this team.

Edited by JoeF

I am sorry....

Didn't get to apologize publicly before the moderators with strong opinions locked the shill Thread....

By the way -- I think we are fortunate to have Graham, Warrow and Gaughan covering this team.

and fortunate to have a dedicated team set to keep this forum operating, which is by far the best forum I have experienced. Even Beerball is ok!

and fortunate to have a dedicated team set to keep this forum operating, which is by far the best forum I have experienced. Even Beerball is ok!

I agree with 99% of your sentiment!

I will go with 100% agreement. Beerball included.

27 words. 145 characters.

So, which 1.45 character would you like to remove. Or...remove 1/4 of the letters in a word.

Take out, "ok," and replace it with "awesome," and I'm at 100%.

I am sorry....

I see you're sticking by your guns and refusing to apologize. Fine with me. If you want a war, then you got one. My only concern is that your utter disregard for civility and general lack of anything even resembling human decency means that its open season on me and, in turn, also open season on you, which means its definitely open season on the moderators.

I'll see you in hell, shill.