Who says there's no attractive Jills?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then there's Dana:

543098_10151729755890659_2004414586_n.jpg

Get that finger out of your mouth Dana. C'mon. You're going to make a mess. Awwww man. I'm not cleaning that up.

Man she looks like she's 6 foot 5 and weighs only about 95 pounds. What the heck.

Oh by the way, I would still rock it if I had the chance. Lol.

No thanks...I mean, look at those boots....yuck. :bag:

I can take the boots. Actually they're not so bad. But the stupid socks stick out of the boots.

No one caught this???

Looks like the African Anteater Ritual from Can't Buy Me Love.

Ha ha. But I'll take this one over anorexic chick.

Get that finger out of your mouth Dana. C'mon. You're going to make a mess. Awwww man. I'm not cleaning that up.

Man she looks like she's 6 foot 5 and weighs only about 95 pounds. What the heck.

Oh by the way, I would still rock it if I had the chance. Lol.

I can take the boots. Actually they're not so bad. But the stupid socks stick out of the boots.

No one caught this???

Ha ha. But I'll take this one over anorexic chick.

Yeah, there's also the problem of her T-REX hand...wtf was the wiz kid photographer behind these?

Probably the same one who showed us this progression from seaweed to a woman in a late 80's bikini...

ZXAmJqZ.jpg

Yeah, there's also the problem of her T-REX hand...wtf was the wiz kid photographer behind these?

Probably the same one who showed us this progression from seaweed to a woman in a late 80's bikini...

ZXAmJqZ.jpg

Lmao. Beach girl is so fine. Voluptous like I like them.

Someone clean up this damn sea weed. It's almost like the photographer thought to ACTUALLY include them in the picture. Like we are not going to know it's a beach without the damn sea weed.

Very funny about Dana's kangarro hand. Fire the photographer!!!

Lmao. Beach girl is so fine. Voluptous like I like them.

Someone clean up this damn sea weed. It's almost like the photographer thought to ACTUALLY include them in the picture. Like we are not going to know it's a beach without the damn sea weed.

Very funny about Dana's kangarro hand. Fire the photographer!!!

Clearly the photographer is making an artistic statement by including the seaweed which is meant to represent the bourgeois masses and their obsession with French women who don't shave.

Clearly the photographer is making an artistic statement by including the seaweed which is meant to represent the bourgeois masses and their obsession with French women who don't shave.

Thanks for clearing that up!

BTW, she is the best looking so far IMO.

Somehow I dont get the relation between pubic hair and seaweed.

But ok then. Right on Lucky 7th grade photographer!

ps. the seaweed on the westcoast looks much different. the east coast sea weed does look like pubes... lol.

Thanks for clearing that up!

BTW, she is the best looking so far IMO.

I agree

omg that has to be her "bad side"

she has a bad smile and kinda looks like a transvestite.

worse one so far.

From the neck down she's damn near perfect -- but I like 'em skinny.

Man we are quite opposite. I'll take her too. But from neck up.

I dont mind skinny. She's bony to me. Has aa breasts and most likely a baby booty.

Seaweed girl is the best so far. Also the more I look at the model in her arrest mode with hands up, the more I like her. I think her hair is too thin. Add some extensions or a premium perm/curl job, and she goes from a 9.5 to a 10, for me.

Man we are quite opposite. I'll take her too. But from neck up.

I dont mind skinny. She's bony to me. Has aa breasts and most likely a baby booty.

Nah, I checked that out in a couple of the other photos from that shoot. She's got an azz.

Nah, I checked that out in a couple of the other photos from that shoot. She's got an azz.

I would have to touch see that to believe it. Based on the main picture we have been seeing, her toosh should be just a baby chicken nugget.

But if you say so, I believe.