2013 Bills Roster - How it was Built

APRIL DRAFT (30)

COLLEGE FA (19) FREE AGENT (32) TRADE (1) WAIVERS (7)

2013 Bills Roster

Interesting, but safe to say that the college FA # will be dropped down to about 2 after the roster cutdowns, and the FA and Waivers will be cut in half, I'm thinking. I think we just keep Da'Rick and either the LB from Richmond or Robey, the CB from USC, and try to PS the loser between the Richmond LB and Robey, and Kaufmann. Stronger chance than usual that we keep all 8 draft picks, as the 6th rounder is a Kicker and 7th is a TE at a position of low talent/numbers.

Interesting, but safe to say that the college FA # will be dropped down to about 2 after the roster cutdowns, and the FA and Waivers will be cut in half, I'm thinking. I think we just keep Da'Rick and either the LB from Richmond or Robey, the CB from USC, and try to PS the loser between the Richmond LB and Robey, and Kaufmann. Stronger chance than usual that we keep all 8 draft picks, as the 6th rounder is a Kicker and 7th is a TE at a position of low talent/numbers.

Ah, but you're forgetting about college FAs from past years. Freddie, Garrison Sanborn, David Snow, and Shawn Powell are all pretty likely to make the final roster, so we're looking at more like a half dozen UDFAs if your guess is correct about the rookies.