Bills preseason games this year-What are you looking forward to seeing

I'm looking forward to the QB battle mostly. I'm also looking forward to what the new WRs can do. Of course also what the defense does. Should also be fun to see what this new kicker can do.

I don't really expect to see much of what we're going to do once the real games start. I expect our coaches to hold back the good stuff on O and D until the season starts.

Execution on whatever we run. You just never know about schemes because they can change from pre-season to regular season (coaches may not want to show their hand during the pre-season). I just want to see us execute well on whatever we do run during the pre-season. It could be a confidence boost for them to do well heading into the regular season.

seems to me the most ijmportant thing to see will be Manuel's development. I don't think Kolb is going to get all that much opportunity unless Manuel proves to be a bust. Where we go this year depends on this guy getting into the NFL game early and taking us places.I guess the defensive line coming into their own is another area of interest as well. No reason they shouldn't be the best line in the NFL and its time to show it.

I want to see if Marrone puts a lipper in during games. And if so, how big is the wad.

Well that and how exactly Pettine lines up the D. I'm as fascinated by what some of these formations are going to look like as I am by how the D will actually perform.

Edited by biglukes

I dont get to worked up over preseason games, jacksonville, san diego, tennessee all at 3-1 last year while New England siting at 1-3. They mean nothing and we all over react to them. Save it for the regular season I want to see an offense that opponents fear and a defense opponents fear