Bruce Mathison Vs. Trent Edwards

ooooh...Craig Nall!

It's HIM! Trent Edwards =Craig Nall, that is the right guy! I forgot all about him (how appropriate!), but he is the perfect comparison for TE. He even looks a bit like TE. Man, if it wasn't for that hammy injury, he woulda developed.

TE is to the Eagles, what Craig Nall was to the Bills.

I'm glad that everyone here is back to realizing how awful TE was. He was scared to death and my least favorite Bill of all-time. At least we got this out of it:

Honestly, I don't dislike him personally, but people claiming that he was on the verge of becoming a good Qb "before the concussion" just drive me crazy, and I can't see the point in discussing him NOW, when the team has such a nice prospect to look forward to watching. TE is gone FOREVER, and the people that were here with him are gone too. It's over.

Edited by Marauder'sMicro

Honestly, I don't dislike him personally, but people claiming that he was on the verge of becoming a good Qb "before the concussion" just drive me crazy, and I can't see the point in discussing him NOW, when the team has such a nice prospect to look forward to watching. TE is gone FOREVER, and the people that were here with him are gone too. It's over.

Oh how people used to flame away when I and others pointed out how bad he was while he was here, even how lame he was in that over rated 4-0 start which had very little to do with him. Now those same people pile on him as if they always knew he sucked yet were defending him to the death when he was here and making about a million excuses as to why he sucked week in and week out. Lmao

But Bill Walsh endorsed him...hahaha lmao. Oh how that was thrown around as if Jesus himself tabbed him the next wonder of the world. Now Trent, JJ Stokes, Jim Drunkenmiller, etc can at least hold on to that for their résumé because that was about all they accomplished as players.

Worst thread all time...Trade Mario for Skelton. Second worst all time..."Trent PWNED Brady" by probably the worst poster ever here Southgeorgiabillsfan after we got blown out by NE

Edited by Alphadawg7

I'm glad that everyone here is back to realizing how awful TE was. He was scared to death and my least favorite Bill of all-time. At least we got this out of it:

There were two Trent Edwards. Pre Adrian Wilson and Post Adrian Wilson.

There were two Trent Edwards. Pre Adrian Wilson and Post Adrian Wilson.

One would check down to a FB on 4th and 12 and the other was scared to death and would check down to a FB on 4th and 12. If he could play at all he would have gotten another chance. Guys get hit hard all of the time (it's the NFL). That's not a good excuse in my book. Sometimes you have to hang in the pocket and take a shot to make a play. The reason that I didn't like Trent as a player because he would rather not take the shot than take the shot and try to make a play. That's a loser's mentality IMO.

One would check down to a FB on 4th and 12 and the other was scared to death and would check down to a FB on 4th and 12. If he could play at all he would have gotten another chance. Guys get hit hard all of the time (it's the NFL). That's not a good excuse in my book. Sometimes you have to hang in the pocket and take a shot to make a play. The reason that I didn't like Trent as a player because he would rather not take the shot than take the shot and try to make a play. That's a loser's mentality IMO.

I tried. :lol: