A Rush To Judgement Or Does It All Make Sense?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have guessed Pasta Joe is your brother but he has never kicked ass here or elsewhere. My next guess would have been that you're one of the Darryls but he too, has never kicked ass.

Do you mean brother in the biological sense or in the urban colloquial?

Sounds Hogboyish, Crayonz, 4mer, et al... Or maybe an inside ringer...

I would have guessed Pasta Joe is your brother but he has never kicked ass here or elsewhere. My next guess would have been that you're one of the Darryls but he too, has never kicked ass.

Do you mean brother in the biological sense or in the urban colloquial?

I'm not going to say who it is. It wouldn't be fair to him to have to be compared to me.

Because every chance you get to slam me, you do. Just like this one... Tripping over your feet to chime in. Get over it already, let it go. Let somebody else chime in, you are making yourself look like an ass.

Get over what? You might recall someone else called your post senseless. I just agreed.

Get over what? You might recall someone else called your post senseless. I just agreed.

And you took Little Joe's schtick to the next level. IMO, you sure like to pile on. It sure sounds like you have an axe to grind. Little Joe asked and you were happy to oblige by going a step further and saying what you did about everything I post. Go back and read what you wrote. I must really bother you. You really need to get over being bothered, especially by me. There has gotta be something we agree on? You were happy to fall over your feet and affirm that everything I post is senseless. Heck, even DC and I agree on things from time to time. Again, maybe I am wrong... But it sure sounds like you have an axe to grind. What's you beef? That I called you a liar? Let it go. There are only two people that I block/ignore on these boards... Try not to be the third, you posts are otherwise interesting at times until you get fixated/locked into proving something (ie: the crazy big game hunting thread). Peace.

And you took Little Joe's schtick to the next level. IMO, you sure like to pile on. It sure sounds like you have an axe to grind. Little Joe asked and you were happy to oblige by going a step further and saying what you did about everything I post. Go back and read what you wrote. I must really bother you. You really need to get over being bothered, especially by me. There has gotta be something we agree on? You were happy to fall over your feet and affirm that everything I post is senseless. Heck, even DC and I agree on things from time to time. Again, maybe I am wrong... But it sure sounds like you have an axe to grind. What's you beef? That I called you a liar? Let it go. There are only two people that I block/ignore on these boards... Try not to be the third, you posts are otherwise interesting at times until you get fixated/locked into proving something (ie: the crazy big game hunting thread). Peace.

You endear yourself to everyone don't you? Little Joe? Now you have gone and done it.

You endear yourself to everyone don't you? Little Joe? Now you have gone and done it.

What you have to remember when posting here is that the framus intersects with the ramistan approximately at the paternostra. Remember that.

How do you feel about Fast & Furious, IRS scandal, Benghazi, AP & Fax reporter investigation by DOJ?

The IRS scandal is shady. I feel like you care about the rest of these things a lot more than I do because of your politics.

What you have to remember when posting here is that the framus intersects with the ramistan approximately at the paternostra. Remember that.

The IRS scandal is shady. I feel like you care about the rest of these things a lot more than I do because of your politics.

Only shady? Worse than Watergate and an attempted coverup. Benghazi was abandonment of our people and a coverup. F&F was idiocy and a coverup. The AP & Fox thing was taking things way too far and a coverup. I think that you don't see them as being outrageous because of your politics.

Only shady? Worse than Watergate and an attempted coverup. Benghazi was abandonment of our people and a coverup. F&F was idiocy and a coverup. The AP & Fox thing was taking things way too far and a coverup. I think that you don't see them as being outrageous because of your politics.

Well, yeah, you know, that's just, like, uh, your opinion man. I gave you mine.

Let's play the who's-more-partisan game. Name 4-5 party-line stances that you differ with.

Benghazi should really rub people wrong because for sure it involved the President, SOS and others of high rank and the efforts to cover the truth are so obvious and indisputable. That and to deliberately abandon our citizens in the face of an attack is inexcusable. Democrats (elected or otherwise) have really shown their colors on this one by remaining mostly silent or by dishonestly defending those involved.