My guilty pleasure song, and now it's a beer....

the main topic is beer...but if that is what it takes to get you to shut the f*** up i am gonna suggest we put something music related in every topic from here on out.... :nana:

On the advice of my lawyer I am not allowed to post in this thread seeing the it's main topic is music.

the main topic is beer...but if that is what it takes to get you to shut the f*** up i am gonna suggest we put something music related in every topic from here on out.... :nana:

I did not listen to the song but I assume it's safe to say that is was singing the virtues of hops. IMOP hoppy beer sucks. :D

Edited by Chef Jim

On the advice of my lawyer I am not allowed to post in this thread seeing the it's main topic is music.

I wouldn't call a beer that is named for Hansons one hit wonder MmmBop music Chef. Therefore I think you're safe.

Great, so now every "Would ya/Hot for" thread can only be about music teachers or musicians. :(