Spiller putting in the work

Luxury pick. Mario for Skelton? F5. Belinda. Ground up and in the freezer.

For some reason enter button not working properly, but can we stop pretending Spiller is not one of the best 5 players in football?

i'll agree that he is an elite player, or at least right on the edge of elite. if his coach used him more last year, i don't think there is any discussion at all. there is a contract looming on the horizon for this man and it's going to be a big one.

I don't know how any football fan, Buffalo or otherwise, could ever find a reason to dislike CJ. Humble, unbelievably talented, and a hard worker to boot. This was as big of a home run selection as possible for the Bills.

Barring injury CJ absolutely will contend for top honors in all-purpose yardage this season.

Great bit of inside info. Thanks!

IMO, this guy is ready to have a top-5 RB type year. If he plays to his potential, there's no reason he couldn't have 2000+ all-purpose yards and 10+ TD's.

I absolutely agree - CJ has been the professional's professional since he was drafted. He's always said the right things, and always behaved the right way. CJ is one kid whose motivation is TO BE THE BEST; not money. That is why he WILL be one of the best. I'm just so glad we picked him and have him on our team. He's going to pair up nicely with EJ and our new offense!

I don't know how any football fan, Buffalo or otherwise, could ever find a reason to dislike CJ. Humble, unbelievably talented, and a hard worker to boot. This was as big of a home run selection as possible for the Bills.

Barring injury CJ absolutely will contend for top honors in all-purpose yardage this season.

FJ was just a few yards from being a for real, not guessing/thinking/hoping 2011 leader in APY till he got hurt. Now some posters here think he's yesterdays garbage.

Just curious, what kind of truck does he drive? He doesn't strike me as a truck guy.

Either way it's nice to hear that he's in there working. I am not worried at all about his production. I just hope he can stay healthy.

Range Rover, some wouldn't call it a "truck" I guess.

You see, Steinbrenner is like the first guy in, at the crack of dawn. He sees my car, he figures I'm the first guy in. Then, the last person to leave is Wilhelm. He sees my car, he figures I'm burning the midnight oil. Between the two of them, they think I'm working an 18-hour day!

We'll see if spiller's car is littered with flyers and pigeon poop in a few days...

Or on blocks with the tires off.

Hahaha, well his truck was gone both days before I left at like 5:00, so no dice on that one. Great episode though...

Do you know if they have contacted the people who went out to be extra's in the movie yet?

I'm assuming so because they are supposed to start filming today. Rain is probably going to hamper that, but they're supposed to be here filming all week.

So I was at the stadium all weekend doing work in preparation for the movie being shot there this week. First thing I see when I pull in Saturday at 8:30 is Spiller's truck. He was there past 2:00. Same thing Sunday. And this was a holiday weekend that the team has off to boot. This is something of the usual for him this off-season. The guy seems to be putting in some serious training time looking to build on his breakout season last year.

Just thought someone would like to hear this bit of information.

I find an empty parking lot to sleep in after a long night of drinking too.

FJ was just a few yards from being a for real, not guessing/thinking/hoping 2011 leader in APY till he got hurt. Now some posters here think he's yesterdays garbage.

i think people are just waking up to the fact that a 30+ year old RB can't do it anymore. Yup, Fred wa great. Especially that season. He would have in the running for MVP had he not been injured. But that's the key point here, he was Injured, and since has shown that he can't make it thought an entire season without being bumped up. It'll happen again this year too IMO and then we will all say he's done.

Not sure I've seen anyone say that at all.

There are those of us that feel that CJ is the better RB, and that he's got the potential to be one of the 2 or 3 best backs in football, but what you're implying here? Haven't seen it...

Love hearing things like this. :)

Hopefully he can take on a bigger load this year.

Who here has said anything about garbage?

I think people are pretty realistically expecting FJ to be productive, but not THE GUY, as he's had issues with injuries the last couple of years and he's 32(right?). Nothing wrong with having a good backup/change of pace back. But I think it's safe to say that it's CJ's ball to run this year.

And then he got hurt again. And now he's 33. It's almost like people think players are more prone to injury, slower, and less effective when they get older.... Sign up Barry Sanders, he was a BEAST his last full season!

Edited by Endless Ike