For the first time in a very long time I feel this team has a clean sl

In the hypothetical situation where Chan had a much better DC, the Bills would probably have won 2-3 more games and Chan would probably still be coach.

I'm so glad that he was stubborn enough to stick with his buddy Wanny, thereby being directly responsible for the Bills ineptitude and his own firing.

Even with an improvement to 8-8, this team was going nowhere under Chan.

I have said this many times. The ideal situation three years ago should have been to hire Fewell as our HC and bring in Chan as the OC. There was no need to run and hand over the HC to Gailey. Fewell had shown enough fire as an interim HC to have been given that shot.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have said this many times. The ideal situation three years ago should have been to hire Fewell as our HC and bring in Chan as the OC. There was no need to run and hand over the HC to Gailey. Fewell had shown enough fire as an interim HC to have been given that shot.

Yes but Bills fans wanted to clean house. Everyone had to go because everyone had the stink of Jauron on them. I recall getting shouted down when I suggested we keep Fewell.

PTR

Yes but Bills fans wanted to clean house. Everyone had to go because everyone had the stink of Jauron on them. I recall getting shouted down when I suggested we keep Fewell.

PTR

PTR, are you suggesting that the Bills front office listens to Fans whining ?

PTR, are you suggesting that the Bills front office listens to Fans whining ?

I think in a small way our dissatisfaction reaches the suits. But I also wanted to point out that it's our natural reaction that we want total and complete change.

Although it's an entirely different circumstance look at the Sabres. Listen to the howls when they retained Darcy Regier.

If they did keep Perry Fewell there would have been a backlash. I mean some people insist nothing has changed with the Bills because Brandon and Whaley have been around a while.

It's how we roll.

PTR

I think in a small way our dissatisfaction reaches the suits. But I also wanted to point out that it's our natural reaction that we want total and complete change.

Although it's an entirely different circumstance look at the Sabres. Listen to the howls when they retained Darcy Regier.

If they did keep Perry Fewell there would have been a backlash. I mean some people insist nothing has changed with the Bills because Brandon and Whaley have been around a while.

It's how we roll.

PTR

it's WIN, or next "suit" up

Chan was an excellent play designer. He was a horrible coach--and as a subset of that a horrible offensive coordinator.hard to remember such lack of common sense in any coach ive seen.-Like some brilliant engineer who can design a bridge but cant put together a swingset for his kids.

Chan was an excellent play designer. He was a horrible coach--and as a subset of that a horrible offensive coordinator.hard to remember such lack of common sense in any coach ive seen.-Like some brilliant engineer who can design a bridge but cant put together a swingset for his kids.

Great analogy.