American Airlines Flight 77

A bigger load of BS I've never seen.

Crap like "Buildings don't eat planes" and "The wings would have been shorn off". Really? What are statements like that based on? Empirical studies on what happens when a plane going 400MPH slams into a zillion tons of concrete? Nobody knows what happens when a plane hits a building. No such studies have ever been done. In fact, the two towers certainly did seem to "eat" the planes that flew into them. Those planes struck the sides and disappeared inside where they were practically vaporized. All the footage in this little piece of garbage is from outside the building.

You just make matters worse by spreading this kind of lunacy. There are enough muslims who acutally believe that we would, as Israeli puppets, attack ourselves just to create an excuse to go after Iraq and Afghanistan. There is a good side to the internet. This would be a prime example of the bad side.

Then what is the filmaker's theory as to where the real plane & it's passengers went? I'm not buying it unless the explanation as to where these people went makes some sense. Right now, without ever saying where the real plane & people aboard it are, the theory has no merit.

A bigger load of BS I've never seen.

Crap like "Buildings don't eat planes" and "The wings would have been shorn off".  Really?  What are statements like that based on?  Empirical studies on what happens when a plane going 400MPH slams into a zillion tons of concrete?  Nobody knows what happens when a plane hits a building.  No such studies have ever been done.  In fact, the two towers certainly did seem to "eat" the planes that flew into them.  Those planes struck the sides and disappeared inside where they were practically vaporized.  All the footage in this little piece of garbage is from outside the building. 

You just make matters worse by spreading this kind of lunacy.  There are enough muslims who acutally believe that we would, as Israeli puppets, attack ourselves just to create an excuse to go after Iraq and Afghanistan.  There is a good side to the internet.  This would be a prime example of the bad side.

15195[/snapback]

When I was in the military they used to do tests of what small amounts of explosives would do to passenger airplane fuselages. A couple of cans of the right kind of hairspray are enough to rip the damn thing in literally in half. I'm pretty sure the Brits did a similiar test back in the late '90s with a 747 sitting on a runway that seperated the rear third of the plane and ripped the wings apart with nothing more than a small amount of HE.

I can only imagine what it'd look like slamming into a concrete and rebar structure at speed while fighting gravity. Apparently they make them out of light materials so they'll actually fly. Fuggin' idiots.

Wow. Music from the movie Fight Club and some quotes from people who may or may not exist.

Hello? The Pentagon is built like a giant bunker. It was meant to take a beating. I can see how a giant hollow aluminum tube with engines (basically what an airplane is) wouldn't fare too well against it.

"It sounded like a missle."

Great, because most everyone knows exactly how a missle sounds different from a jetliner.

*sigh*

You just make matters worse by spreading this kind of lunacy.  There are enough muslims who acutally believe that we would, as Israeli puppets, attack ourselves just to create an excuse to go after Iraq and Afghanistan. 

15195[/snapback]

Who said anything about the U.S. attacking itself, or even offered any theory about what "really" happended? Your point about the planes hitting the towers is a good one, but don't come after me for posting something that I thought may be of interest to people on this board. As I was watching this video all I could think of was the countless images that I've seen of the planes hitting the towers, but really none of the plane that hit the Pentagon. It may all be pure crap for all I know....but I don't know, so I put it out there to see what other people think. Thanks for your thoughts.

Empirical studies on what happens when a plane going 400MPH slams into a zillion tons of concrete?  Nobody knows what happens when a plane hits a building.  No such studies have ever been done.

15195[/snapback]

Actually, empirical studies were done. Back in the '60s or '70s, I believe, they did experiments to see how nucyoolur reactor containment domes would withstand a plane Rosen. They put fully fueled airframes (F-4 Phantoms, I think) on rocket sleds, and launched them at 9-foot thick slabs of concrete at 300+ mph. The result? Total immolation of the plane and a scratched concrete slab. Concrete buildings really do eat planes.

Who said anything about the U.S. attacking itself, or even offered any theory about what "really" happended?  Your point about the planes hitting the towers is a good one, but don't come after me for posting something that I thought may be of interest to people on this board.  As I was watching this video all I could think of was the countless images that I've seen of the planes hitting the towers, but really none of the plane that hit the Pentagon.  It may all be pure crap for all I know....but I don't know, so I put it out there to see what other people think.  Thanks for your thoughts.

15214[/snapback]

Let me tell you, as someone who at the time was living next to the Pentagon and saw the PLANE fly into it...the movie's crap. Even if I hadn't seen the plane, the movie's still crap. Every single frame demonstrates a complete lack of knowledge of both aircraft and the Pentagon. For example:

- the windows were still intact because they were brand new, inch-and-a-half thick blast-proof windows (I'm not even sure they were actually glass). That entire ring of the Pentagon had just finished renovation (the previous Thursday) to make it proof against truck bombs.

- the ground was unscathed because that side of the Pentagon was largely taken up by the paved helipad, which the plane pretty much had to overfly to hit the building. Conicidentally, you never see the helipad in the "There was no plane!" pictures.

- The hole in the building was huge, and the damage to the structure extensive. Until you get up near the Pentagon (which you really can't do anymore; you used to be able to drive very close by it on 27 or 110), you have no idea how massive the structure is. Pictures don't do it justice. The section that collapsed was FAR more massive than the images convey, and they ultimately had to tear down and rebuild most of the outer three rings of that side (I watched them rebuild it. I've never seen a structure go up so fast).

- I saw the damned plane. I don't care what the conspiracy theorists say. I know the difference between a 757 and a missile.

Indeed it was a plane!! I was at the Pentagon on that fateful day and in the midst of all the confusion our section evacuated just outside the point of impact. I saw parts of the tail of the aircraft. My friend who is an Air Traffic Controller at the Pentagon and working that day saw the aircraft and impact. The ATC tower at that time was probably within 150 feet of impact. This video is complete nonsense. And those windows, they are blast proof, they cost 10k a piece. In fact, firefighters were trying to break those windows with sledgehammers to no avail.