Hippies harrasing "the man" hit with lawsuit in NH

Those evil anarchist bastards are making the meter maids feel bad about themselves and may result in the city having to hire people to replace them, should the meter maids quit. Due to the harassment. Not because their job sucks.

Or to put it another way: The city is pissed off that they're losing money from parking tickets and they're trying to find any way possible (no matter how ridiculous) to take it out on this group by harassing them with frivolous lawsuits.

you're

I helped too!

Poor damaged souls trying to elevate self esteem by correcting spelling on a message board. But rather than curse your darkness I would prefer to light a candle. Get some sort of distraction. Employment? You will be better for it.

Poor damaged souls trying to elevate self esteem by correcting spelling on a message board. But rather than curse your darkness I would prefer to light a candle. Get some sort of distraction. Employment? You will be better for it.

Ehh, not knowing what an apostrophe is used for isn't 'spelling', Beavis.

A lot of people I work with couldn't write a document if their life depended on it. And I just read a bestseller that confused "sight" and "site."

"It's just the internet" is no excuse. If you're lax on "the internet," you'll be lax everywhere else, too.

A lot of people I work with couldn't write a document if their life depended on it. And I just read a bestseller that confused "sight" and "site."

"It's just the internet" is no excuse. If you're lax on "the internet," you'll be lax everywhere else, too.

Well I guess I'm just a lax ass then because admittedly, I am not among the best of spellers . Plus I am at work and don't take the time to proof my stuff. Anyway, little dbags who can't wait to point out something as minor as spelling missteps are a annoyance . Try to belittle others to enhance themselves some way.

Lol, it was a joke. Lighten up Francis!

Well I guess I'm just a lax ass then because admittedly, I am not among the best of spellers . Plus I am at work and don't take the time to proof my stuff. Anyway, little dbags who can't wait to point out something as minor as spelling missteps are a annoyance . Try to belittle others to enhance themselves some way.

That's not true. Some of us belittle others just to belittle them.

That's not true. Some of us belittle others just to belittle them.

lol for sport? See now I can respect that. Belittling in the name of fun not hate.

Lol, it was a joke. Lighten up Francis!

I won't lose any sleep over it Jennifer

lol for sport? See now I can respect that. Belittling in the name of fun not hate.

Why the hell else would I put this much effort into it? If I were THAT massively insecure, I'd probably have blown up a building or something by now...

Are you sure you're not the one confused? It wouldn't be the first time. :flirt:

I suppose this might not be practical in New Hampshire (sadly only one picture):

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/7717810/Australias-bikini-wearing-meter-maids-forced-to-cover-up.html

"They are a fixture on the bustling streets of Australia's Gold Coast, blonde, tanned meter maids who top up parking meters to prevent motorists from getting costly fines. . . . The girls carry coins to feed parking meters and are sponsored by local businesses."

Wow... What people should do is join a free "service"... To maybe have this group feed the meter for them in case they forget. Heck, don't even have to join... Becomes automatic when the group of "Robin Hoods" feed the meter. An automatic twist on how OTR truckers have legal services set up in other states to defend them in court.

Would this "club" approach work? Still doesn't mean the parker can't get a ticket if the "service" fails to act in time... Fedding the meter is still the ultimate responsibility of person parked.

Would this get the gov't off their jock? There would be no "harassment" since the primary focus is on serving the parker, not trying to cut into revenues. Anyway, how is it harassment if all they are doing is trying to help their fellow citizen and nothing else?

Too bad the ancient Romans didn't take this approach with their written language. :-P