CJ was on NFL Live today

Do you want to have him get into his doghouse?

It's a somewhat inside joke...in another thread it was being discussed how CJ always praised Gailey despite the fact many feel CJ was under-utilized. I think it's just the guy's nature to be respectful of his coaches -- and there's nothing wrong with that.

It's a somewhat inside joke...in another thread it was being discussed how CJ always praised Gailey despite the fact many feel CJ was under-utilized. I think it's just the guy's nature to be respectful of his coaches -- and there's nothing wrong with that.

+1. I love CJ and his commitment to this team. I just hope this guys goes on to having a phenomenal year this season.

The NFL channel listed the top 5 RBs last night and CJ wasn't even mentioned. I hope he takes the number 1 spot this year.

I think Peterson, Gore, Foster and Alfred Morris had more production than CJ last year (Irrespective of the fact that CJ was not given the ball enough). CJ also did not have enough TDs (again Gailey preferred to give the ball to Choice or Jackson inside the red zone) for the season. Hoping CJ has a monster season this year to finally shut up all the naysayers