Mario Williams #72 on the NFL top 100

I could be wrong but I thought I read there was only one Bills player on this list...not that lists like this even matter

I thought that there was only 1 this week (and 1 total last year). I would be really, really surprised if Spiller isn't on there. Dennis Pitta made the list!!

Byrd and Spiller have a shot. Freddy made #83 or something last year and I think Spiller deserves a spot this year. He'll be lower than we think he should be due to him being a Bill, but I can't see any reason he isn't featured at all.

I didn't see the actual show, only the "reaction show" afterwards....on it, Warren Sapp seemed incredulous that all the other guys on the panel seemed to think that CJ Spiller belonged in the Top 100. While the panel members allegedly don't know who is on the list, and in what order, they seem to know how many players at each position made the list.

Obviously, Sapp, a paid NFL analyst (like so many I suspect) has seen very little of the Bills play, and doesn't pay any attention to them...Sapp claimed that Fred Jackson did all the running last year, and CJ can't get in the line-up...what a dope!

I could be wrong but I thought I read there was only one Bills player on this list...not that lists like this even matter

Naw. they did say that the first bills player would make the list last night though. But I think I heard that only 9 players in the AFCE made the list... so I am wondering if spiller doesn't get on the list. I think byrd does, because he seems to get a lot of respect from the players. And for the 9 players from AFCE comment, it was something that was mentioned during the show itself, and I am pretty sure I heard that correctly.

Naw. they did say that the first bills player would make the list last night though. But I think I heard that only 9 players in the AFCE made the list... so I am wondering if spiller doesn't get on the list. I think byrd does, because he seems to get a lot of respect from the players. And for the 9 players from AFCE comment, it was something that was mentioned during the show itself, and I am pretty sure I heard that correctly.

I heard that as well. They said that it was the fewest of any division in the AFC. I will give it my best guess at the 9 (in no particular order)

-Cameron Wake

-Antonio Cromartie

-Tom Brady

-Aaron Hernandez

-Gronk

-Mario Williams

-Jarius Byrd

-CJ Spiller

-Logan Mankins

(In the mix, Muhammed Wilkerson, Kyle Williams, Sebastian Vollmer, Mike Wallace, Devin McCourty)

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I heard that as well. They said that it was the fewest of any division in the AFC. I will give it my best guess at the 9 (in no particular order)

-Cameron Wake

-Antonio Cromartie

-Tom Brady

-Aaron Hernandez

-Gronk

-Mario Williams

-Jarius Byrd

-CJ Spiller

-Logan Mankins

(In the mix, Muhammed Wilkerson, Kyle Williams, Sebastian Vollmer, Mike Wallace, Devin McCourty)

That sounds about right, though I feel wilfork should be in the mix as well. The talent in the AFCE has gone down a bit with Revis and Welker departing.... the bills actually got better with those two players being subtracted from the division.

-Cameron Wake

-Antonio Cromartie

-Tom Brady

-Aaron Hernandez

-Gronk

-Mario Williams

-Jarius Byrd

-CJ Spiller

-Logan Mankins

Don't you think Wilfork is one of the 9?

That sounds about right, though I feel wilfork should be in the mix as well. The talent in the AFCE has gone down a bit with Revis and Welker departing.... the bills actually got better with those two players being subtracted from the division.

I knew that I was forgetting someone.