Hypothetically, if the Bills cut Travis, how much

from another team?

My guess is a one year deal for 1 million, perhaps a little bit more. I'm not sure, but I think this is about what the raiders gave Zeroue.

Btw, I would love to see Amos on the Bills as a backup next season. Anybody else?

200398[/snapback]

What people don't want to see is that he is one year seperated from a fumble filled season. On top of that, he is injury prone. Oh, and with the same line, a rookie came in a showed him up - bad.

you guys are nuts, I bet he could pull at least an average of 2.5 mil per season if a team gave him a 3 year or more deal. Someone will pay travis more than a million per season. He is a better back than that, Willis just happens to be so much better than Travis that we are blinded to teh fact that he still put out almost 3500 yards as a bill.

you guys are nuts, I bet he could pull at least an average of 2.5 mil per season if a team gave him a 3 year or more deal. Someone will pay travis more than a million per season. He is a better back than that, Willis just happens to be so much better than Travis that we are blinded to teh fact that he still put out almost 3500 yards as a bill.