Suicide Rates Rise Sharply in U.S.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are clueless, aren't you? I've seen a lot of your posts and I've also seen a lot of Meazza's posts. Even in this post of yours that I'm quoting here you are being disingenuous. Also, you're the kind of guy that most everybody here would enjoy humiliating in public. What joy would it bring to anyone to just turn you into an enraged babbling idiot for only your cat and babysitter to see? So you see I did THINK, and don't believe a word you said, are saying and will say.

OK, I give up. You're just not think-tank material. You're right, meazza is such an even tempered guy. Never curses or name calls, always remains composed. Respectful of the opinions of others, even when they differ from his own strongly held views. He truly is the board's icon of tolerance and civil behavior. The thought of him sending objectionable PM's is blasphemous.

:lol;

You are so full of **** ..... you dipshit.

Given that i think he's as much a moron as you are, have i ever pm'ed you?

If you're not smart enough to understand that, then you could go to !@#$ing hell.

:blink:

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

OK, I give up. You're just not think-tank material. You're right, meazza is such an even tempered guy. Never curses or name calls, always remains composed. Respectful of the opinions of others, even when they differ from his own strongly held views. He truly is the board's icon of tolerance and civil behavior. The thought of him sending objectionable PM's is blasphemous.

Let's recap;

Even worse... Murder/suicide. :-(

I mean, it sure hits home... Outta the how many members we have here, 13k or so? Many are duplicates and alias... And we have two that are widely know... And that is just a localized group of Bills fan that found this place first? I don't even want to go into the political angle, that is not fair... We just don't know how (and who) many others that have had their situation remain silent. But carry on with the stupid stereotypical posts from both sides of the political fence.

What are you talking about?
I just sent you a PM explaining what he was referring to but it says you have chosen not to receive PM's from me

hanks (for trying) meazza. I don't want to offend anyone. It is just incredible that as a community we have to deal with something this sad. I wish we didn't... Nobody is immune... :-(

Figuring that you weren't here long enough to know certain board history I figured I'd fill you in.

I never said I was nice, I just said I never pm'ed you before today now go !@#$ yourself you stupid willfully ignorant !@#$.

Edited by meazza

Well offended here I was not included in the PM wars. Although I did get a drunken 3am Wawrow PM once that was hysterical.

If you want I could find a way to include you in the non-existing PM's

Well gee golly gosh, I haven't been extolling Meazza's virtues, but just trying to communicate with you in as kind of manner possible that I truly think you are full of schit and I wouldn't trust a damn thing you say. Meazza was trying to explain to you a sensitive matter via of a pm, found that you had him blocked, mentioned it and you showed your capacity for "grace" by completely distorting the situation. BTW, I don't want to be involved in any of your "think tanks", a term totally inappropriate for this discussion.

Well gee golly gosh, I haven't been extolling Meazza's virtues, but just trying to communicate with you in as kind of manner possible that I truly think you are full of schit and I wouldn't trust a damn thing you say. Meazza was trying to explain to you a sensitive matter via of a pm, found that you had him blocked, mentioned it and you showed your capacity for "grace" by completely distorting the situation. BTW, I don't want to be involved in any of your "think tanks", a term totally inappropriate for this discussion.

Meazza's first mistake was trying to explain a EII post. I'd rather read entrails.

You know me. Im a softy for californinans who want to murder cyclists.

You know I was just cleaning out my mail box here and noticed it was meade who PM'd with a happy birthday wish not you. You, my friend, are so full of **** with this comment. You could really give a **** about bicyclist murdering Californians.

You know I was just cleaning out my mail box here and noticed it was meade who PM'd with a happy birthday wish not you. You, my friend, are so full of **** with this comment. You could really give a **** about bicyclist murdering Californians.

Now you went too far calling me friend :P