Thank you Vikings

2010 Pats draft. McCourty, Gronkowski, Spikes, Hernandez, Mesko and Deaderick

2011 Pats Draft- Solder, Vereen, Ridley, Mallett, Cannon

2012 Pats draft- Chandler Jones, Donte Hightower, Tavon Wilson, jake Bequette, Dennard

These are the pats past three drafts. The main reason is Floyd Reese not Belichick. He drafted great in Tennessee and has been the same with New England.

2010 Pats draft. McCourty, Gronkowski, Spikes, Hernandez, Mesko and Deaderick

2011 Pats Draft- Solder, Vereen, Ridley, Mallett, Cannon

2012 Pats draft- Chandler Jones, Donte Hightower, Tavon Wilson, jake Bequette, Dennard

These are the pats past three drafts. The main reason is Floyd Reese not Belichick. He drafted great in Tennessee and has been the same with New England.

2010 seemed like it was a great draft with Gronk and Hernandez and possibly McCourty. 2011 I wouldn't call anything special Solder been solid but those RB's they drafted have been OK and the rest of the draft meh. 2012 jury still out.

Pats* draft has been better but I wouldn't say they have been knocking it out of the park.

I actually agree with the OP. The Pats gave up a guy most likely to hurt us for worse players. Don't look know, but the Pats drafts have been so-so lately. BB needs to sign FA Safeties, 'cuz he sure can't draft one.

Pats fans were clamoring for a new top WR, and they got Aaron Dobson in the 2nd round

Yea, the very last thing I want to see is Tom Brady to have an explosive Julio Jones type WR in Patterson. Now that they lost their go to possession guy in Wes Welker with 100+ catches every year, things could be very different in New England this season.

They did pick up Amendola who is basically in the same mold as Welker, only he is more brittle. Throughout his whole career Brady has taken average WR's and made them look like they were something more. Some of them owe their lives to Brady for the money he made them. Deon Branch, David Givens, Troy Brown, David Patten, all of them made millions because of Brady. Until Tom retires I expect the same things to go on in NE. They just plug guys in, who he will find in open spaces, to move the chains and score TD's.

They did pick up Amendola who is basically in the same mold as Welker, only he is more brittle. Throughout his whole career Brady has taken average WR's and made them look like they were something more. Some of them owe their lives to Brady for the money he made them. Deon Branch, David Givens, Troy Brown, David Patten, all of them made millions because of Brady. Until Tom retires I expect the same things to go on in NE. They just plug guys in, who he will find in open spaces, to move the chains and score TD's.

The Patriot "weaponry" has major question marks going into the season with the injury concerns of Gronk and Hernandez. Danny Amendola is also an injury concern given his recent history.

The Patriot "weaponry" has major question marks going into the season with the injury concerns of Gronk and Hernandez. Danny Amendola is also an injury concern given his recent history.

Yep, and they'll all be major injury concerns after being hit by Kiko Alonso and Duke Williams.

Amendola's got a long way to go before he can be considered a replacement for Welker. Prior to Welker's arrival, Brady averaged about 3600 yards and 25 TDs a season. After Welker arrived Brady averaged about 4600 yards and 37 TDs a season.

Amendola's got a long way to go before he can be considered a replacement for Welker. Prior to Welker's arrival, Brady averaged about 3600 yards and 25 TDs a season. After Welker arrived Brady averaged about 4600 yards and 37 TDs a season.

They are the same type of WR. Quick, run good routes, and have good hands. Let's also not forget how inflated Brady's numbers were with Randy Moss being there as well. Also, you have to take into account the rule changes which have made the league more "passer friendly" over the last few years. If you go back over time you will see that Brady has helped many WR's get paid because he is that good, makes them look that good. All I am saying is I expect nothing less even now. How many rings have the Pats* gotten with Welker? How many before? Tom will continue to be Tom and the Pats* will still be the Pats* until he is gone.