LSU DB Simon Arrested lastnight

NoSaint

The 2012 honey badger trying to give the 2011 honey badger some draft day competition for headlines? On the day his hometown declares it "tharold simon day" he gets arrested in said hometown.

But on a serious note, it sounds like he didnt do anything terribly wrong according to witnesses and that the police were pretty aggressive in the move so it probably wont kill his draft stock. you know teams are scrambling for info on this though. im curious to call some people i know out that way cause im sure its the talk of the town.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/26/20-witnesses-say-simon-did-nothing-wrong/

i hadnt really kept up with him on a personal interest level as im not a huge LSU fan (although i see plenty of games), but getting the "my son was friends with him in highschool" type gossip and the consensus seems to be "surprised it took this long to get into trouble."

He'll do well in Cinci.

LSU DBs in the last few months... Honey Badger ('nuff said), this arrest, and a recruit that signed arrested for assualting an officer.... impressive run for a single position group at a single school over a 6 roughly month period.

I usually go set police cars on fire before a job interview. At first it started as a dare but then I found it really calmed me down.

so the yoga and herbal teas didn't take eh?

You do have job right now don't you ? :sick: