My mock draft (complete with trades)

SBUffalo

http://wp.me/p34Shl-2K

The NFL draft finally found its way here.

These next few days are when franchises build their team. The young players selected in each of the seven rounds could potentially change the course of this league.

Struggling franchises can turn a rough year into a fortune if they make the right picks.

That’s exactly what the Buffalo Bills have to do. They must get the picks right if they want to get back to the playoffs anytime soon.

All attention has shifted directly to the quarterback position for the team after they released Ryan Fitzpatrick. The team hasn’t had a legitimate starting quarterback since Drew Bledsoe left in 2004.

Buffalo has a new head coach and they generally like to bring in their own starting quarterback. Will Doug Marrone pick his former starter at Syracuse in Ryan Nassib? Or will he go with Matt Barkley (who the team reportedly likes)?

There are other options at quarterback and at the number eight overall pick. However, I believe they will want to avoid risk and take a quarterback at eight. Nassib and Barkley are the two clear-cut favorites for the pick, in my opinion.

(Remember, this mock draft is a representation of my opinion and these things are impossible to predict. At best, it’s an educated guess). Here we go:

Please visit the link (this is the final post for my class here at college).

I have Buffalo making a trade down in the first round. I project through the second round, and then project the rest of Buffalo's picks. Let me know what you think!

http://wp.me/p34Shl-2K

Please visit the link (this is the final post for my class here at college).

I have Buffalo making a trade down in the first round. I project through the second round, and then project the rest of Buffalo's picks. Let me know what you think!

I don't see Richardson falling to 31; in fact, I see the 49ers trading up for him.

Datone Jones will probably be a first rounder. Sio Moore has risen rapidly recently. I think he's a definite second-round pick.

I don't see Richardson falling to 31; in fact, I see the 49ers trading up for him.

Datone Jones will probably be a first rounder. Sio Moore has risen rapidly recently. I think he's a definite second-round pick.

Yea, if you read what I said I say that Richardson won't fall to 31. I just didn't know where to project the trade for them. Was the only thing I could not figure out. And I had Moore at the Bills pick, but I went with Collins. I do think Moore goes in the second. But some will fall. Some won't.

Thanks for the feed back!

Nice work! I like Robert Woods a little more than I like Justin Hunter, but I'd be happy either way. I like Jamie Collins a lot, but I think I'd rather have DJ Swearinger or Jonathan Banks in that spot. I don't know much about your later round picks, but I'd like to see a versatile C/G guy in there somewhere. I like JC Tretter from Cornell. JMHO.

Again, very well thought out.

That would be a pretty sweet draft but I'd be somewhat heartbroken if they have an extra second rounder and pass on Swearinger, my favorite player in this draft.

the Bills have 3 safeties that i think they feel good about, and have said it's the deepest draft in years for safeties on top of it. don't get your hopes up they take one early.

I love the trade down and then I love the selection of Barkley at #16. I can definitely see that happening. I firmly believe that is what the Bills want to do.

I think it is very realistic too because the Rams really want and need a WR like Austin.

I think it will cost the Rams MORE than a R2 pick to move from #16 to #8 however. It might cost them as much as a R2 and a R3 OR possibly just a R2 and R4.

Either way, the Bills get their QB of the future at their greatest need position. They also get a guy who is going to compete for a starting spot THIS YEAR.

Great move!!

If they can get a R2 and a R3, wow!!!!!

Nice work! I like Robert Woods a little more than I like Justin Hunter, but I'd be happy either way. I like Jamie Collins a lot, but I think I'd rather have DJ Swearinger or Jonathan Banks in that spot. I don't know much about your later round picks, but I'd like to see a versatile C/G guy in there somewhere. I like JC Tretter from Cornell. JMHO.

Again, very well thought out.

I absolutely LOVE Justin Hunter. I like Woods, but I feel like we need somebody a bit taller than him. Would be happy with either Woods or Hunter, though. THANKS.

where is deandre hopkins? i dont see him drafted. i like him more than hunter but not by much. yet i dont see him even in that mock

Knew I forgot somebody when I changed the St. Louis Rams trade. I originally had him going to the Rams before they traded with us.