"We got the guy we wanted all along."

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing to consider - and which I hadn't really considered until today - what if Nix and Marrone, or Nix, Whaley, and Marrone, all have different QB's they'd like to select? How does THAT dynamic pan out? It seems like a pretty lousy situation if they're all bickering over who to take, especially as it seems like Whaley has been pushed to the forefront of late. I'd like to think the Front Office is united in their vision - but, it just might be the case that Marrone wants one guy and Nix might pick another. That scenario scares me, and is just one more way this franchise could open itself up to more of the same.

In business and human communication theory there are concepts such as Creative Disagreement, Creative Conflict, etc whereby it's not viewed as a negative to have differing opinions.

The only ultimate negative is when the final decision turns out poorly.

But a disagreement in-and-of-itself doesn't increase the likelihood of a bad decision being made.

I'm performing Santeria that Nix and Co. will turn it all around and silence 80% of this board with an outstanding draft

Awesome. Thanks. We need some Santeria. But if it were going to work, why didn't you do it three years ago. Or are you just becoming proficient now at witchcraft?

:lol: We need more honesty and transparency like that coming from our front office guys. That's what Bills fans deserve and demand.

That's crazy talk. How do you think it would benefit the guy we take or his team mates to know he wasn't the guy the FO REALLY wanted? C'mon there are fans that want us to "kick the tires" on Jamarcus Russell. You think we deserve and demand to know if that's the player they really wanted at pick #8? Well I for one don't agree at all. I also think it's overall harmful to the cause.

That's crazy talk. How do you think it would benefit the guy we take or his team mates to know he wasn't the guy the FO REALLY wanted? C'mon there are fans that want us to "kick the tires" on Jamarcus Russell. You think we deserve and demand to know if that's the player they really wanted at pick #8? Well I for one don't agree at all. I also think it's overall harmful to the cause.

Are you trying to out-sarcasm Kelly?