Boston Marathon Conspiracy?

well john in jax thread over?

Unfortunately, it will never be over. The gov't has too much power to conceal things. For how many years did they even deny the existence of Area 51 in Nevada? They have unimaginable power to hide things, control events, and make vital witnesses disappear. The truth will only be known if the prophets of the Catholic church are right, and there is a heaven. Hopefully they will have the definitive answers up there for all the questionable/dubious important historical events. That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

Also, I asked nicely for the unwarranted name-calling to cease, but that didn't work. Guess haters gonna hate, and small-minded bitter people will always feel the need to strike out at others who have a different view. I pity those bitter souls.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unfortunately, it will never be over. The gov't has too much power to conceal things. For how many years did they even deny the existence of Area 51 in Nevada? They have unimaginable power to hide things, control events, and make vital witnesses disappear. The truth will only be known if the prophets of the Catholic church are right, and there is a heaven. Hopefully they will have the definitive answers up there for all the questionable/dubious important historical events. That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

Also, I asked nicely for the unwarranted name-calling to cease, but that didn't work. Guess haters gonna hate, and small-minded bitter people will always feel the need to strike out at others who have a different view. I pity those bitter souls.

What amazes me is that they provide internet access at your facility.

what is the ultimate motive for a conspiracy here on national level?

what is the ultimate motive for a conspiracy here on national level?

Here's just one: the bombers were "amateurs" who were easily able to make bombs with gunpowder. Ban, or severely restrict, or tax at a very high level, any future sales of gunpowder.

What amazes me is that they provide internet access at your facility.

OMG, that's so clever, witty, & sharp, you must be a writer for SNL! I mean, that's a real zinger which I've never heard before! Please, give us more, oh quip genius!

:lol:

So rather than faking another shooting which would put guns and anything related on the forefront of the national debate, they would use an explosion to highlight gunpowder?

Oy vey

Edited by meazza

:lol:

Yeah, and they laughed when smokers were told that there'd come a day when you'd have to go outside in the freezing temps to burn one. There are even some places in this country where you can't smoke outside! They laughed when property owners were told that there'd come a day when they would be restricted from developing their land because of some small, irrelevant "endangered" rat. They laughed when parents were told that there kid would be expelled from school for playing "cop and robbers" and simply pretending to shoot a gun with an empty hand. Keep laughing CJ.

So rather than faking another shooting which would put guns and anything related on the forefront of the national debate, they would use an explosion to highlight gunpowder?

Listen, I'm NOT saying that these two bros weren't involved. It very much appears that they were. But I am saying that there is more to the story, and it's being hidden from us.

Also, the police state enforced last Friday might have been some sort of test run. I mean seriously, look what they did for just ONE teenager! There have been far worse criminals on the loose in our country, and I don't think we had ever seen that kind of lockdown and show of force and 4th amendment abuse....ever.

Edited by John in Jax

Yeah, and they laughed when smokers were told that there'd come a day when you'd have to go outside in the freezing temps to burn one. There are even some places in this country where you can't smoke outside!

That explains everything! Dude, if you're grumpy because you're jonesin' for some nicotine I know a guy who can hook you up. A couple puffs and you'll be even keel again, promise.

#grumpydisenfranchisedsmokers

Yeah, and they laughed when smokers were told that there'd come a day when you'd have to go outside in the freezing temps to burn one. There are even some places in this country where you can't smoke outside! They laughed when property owners were told that there'd come a day when they would be restricted from developing their land because of some small, irrelevant "endangered" rat. They laughed when parents were told that there kid would be expelled from school for playing "cop and robbers" and simply pretending to shoot a gun with an empty hand. Keep laughing CJ.

Yeah but nowhere near as hard as when someone feared that the Boston bombings would cause gunpowder to be taxed at a high rate. Dude how do you even leave your house in the morning??

[/size]

Listen, I'm NOT saying that these two bros weren't involved. It very much appears that they were. But I am saying that there is more to the story, and it's being hidden from us.

Also, the police state enforced last Friday might have been some sort of test run. I mean seriously, look what they did for just ONE teenager! There have been far worse criminals on the loose in our country, and I don't think we had ever seen that kind of lockdown and show of force and 4th amendment abuse....ever.

[/size]

I have to know, why do you feel there is more to this story? And where have you been? We've been needing comic relief here for quite some time. :lol:

OMG, that's so clever, witty, & sharp, you must be a writer for SNL! I mean, that's a real zinger which I've never heard before! Please, give us more, oh quip genius!

Can you connect any dots here

So, with the bolded you're sort of admitting you've heard it before? Can you connect any dots here? A litle advice, go find a smaller pond.

A litle advice, go find a smaller pond.

Is someone holding a gun to your head, forcing you to browse this forum and/or read my posts!? If so, reply to this post with "I am a Retard" and I will call 911 for you! And by all means, keep coming back....and keep reading my posts....someone gets .01 cent for every view! But sadly, this will be the last time I reply to you. G'bye!

Is someone holding a gun to your head, forcing you to browse this forum and/or read my posts!? If so, reply to this post with "I am a Retard" and I will call 911 for you! And by all means, keep coming back....and keep reading my posts....someone gets .01 cent for every view! But sadly, this will be the last time I reply to you. G'bye!

Works for me.

You mad bro?

Wow, talk about a total lack of reading comprehension! Must be those gov't schools again! lol I am as happy as a lark.

When you're not spewing half-baked conspiracy theories, you're quite the education critic. Which schools did you attend?

Here's just one: the bombers were "amateurs" who were easily able to make bombs with gunpowder. Ban, or severely restrict, or tax at a very high level, any future sales of gunpowder.

well, number one is, let's say, unconvincing. what are the others? anti immigration seems a bit more plausible but couldn't a conspriacy be devised that didn't have such dire consequences? presumably, these conspirators are pretty bright folks.(honestly, can't believe i'm even imagining this stuff)

well, number one is, let's say, unconvincing. what are the others? anti immigration seems a bit more plausible but couldn't a conspriacy be devised that didn't have such dire consequences? presumably, these conspirators are pretty bright folks.(honestly, can't believe i'm even imagining this stuff)

The same people who accuse the government of being so clever as to set up so many false flags but tend to forget to take off their traditional NAVY seals logos on their clothes.