How do you think the Bills would be doing?

The Colts are opening a 55-gallon drum of whoopass on the Broncos. If we had beat Pittsburgh, we'd be playing the Colts now. I have to wonder if we would be faring any better.

As good as the Colts look now. It means nothing unless they beat the Pats. They haven't done anything this year until the beat 'em. And I hope they do, but I have learned betting against the Patriots is dangerius.

PTR

The Colts are opening a 55-gallon drum of whoopass on the Broncos.  If we had beat Pittsburgh, we'd be playing the Colts now.  I have to wonder if we would be faring any better.

As good as the Colts look now.  It means nothing unless they beat the Pats.  They haven't done anything this year until the beat 'em.  And I hope they do, but I have learned betting against the Patriots is dangerius.

PTR

199359[/snapback]

We would not be behind by more than three touchdowns :)

We'd still lose this game and lose bad I think. This lets me relax a bit about the Pittsburgh loss. If I had watched a beating against the Bills like this I'd go crazy. Indy at home was just primed to destroy whoever they played. Broncos had 4th best D in the league by the way--only two behind us. Our secondary would have been chewed up as well--but not as bad. Indy is just so tough at home when they get on a roll.

Buffalo would have lost, but I don't think it would have been as one sided. I think Buffalo is a better team than Denver. I think the Bills were not ready mentally for the Steelers. No, I don't think the Bills are a match for the Steelers at full strength, but I don't think the Steelers backups are better than Buffalo's starters.