Mock Draft. Feasible?

SKRAAPY

I've never made my own mock draft so I'm giving it a shot. I don't follow college very much, but I always research and watch high/low lights of the prospects after the season ends. Let me know what you think.

Round 1 Pick 8: Matt Barkley QB

Round 2 Pick 9: Robert Woods WR

Round 3 Pick 9: Tyrann Mathieu CB

Round 4 Pick 8: Justin Pugh OG

Round 5 Pick 10: Kyle Juszczyk FB

Round 6 Pick 9: Chris Gragg TE

Edited by SKRAAPY

It's possible that we end up with Barkley and Woods but probably only if we trade down and get both in the late 1st. Either way I'd be thrilled, and it sounds like the FO really likes both of those guys.

Justin Pugh will likely go by early round 2 based on what I am reading and hearing.

I would be leery of Mathieu in early round 3 mostly because of his very signicant off field problems and because he is quite undersized. He could top out as a good nickel corner - would need to be great to do more at his size.

Thats got to be the worse mock draft I've ever seen ! LOL !! (Just trying to "fit in" with TBD with that statement).

Your draft would work just fine for me, but I don't see any linebackers listed. And...I'm kind of thinkin we could maybe use one.

Thanx,

jb

Agreed...I doubt very much Pugh gets out of the 2nd Round...Some Scouts are really, really high on him... B-)

After the senior bowl hype I would have had to agree, but he didn't wow anyone at the combine and he is being viewed more and more as a guard. His stock is on the decline. However, top of the third is where he should go.

I'm not sold on Woods, I think he has reached his ceiling and will be a Steve Smith type player...not the one you're hoping for, Hunter has much more potential.

So Barkley, Hunter, Pugh to start

Edited by frogger