trouble watching the new video format on buffalobills.com site

I used to be able to watch all the video's on the Bills site but then they changed the format and ever since I haven't been able to get a video to play. Can anyone give this diehard Bills fan a suggestion on what I need to do? thanks...

Same problem. On my end, if I do a "reload page" I can watch a video of my choice there. I have to do a "reload page" after each video, otherwise It will not play. Not sure it will help you, but maybe you'll get lucky. Give it a shot.

In fact ..I have to 1st select the one I want to watch..THEN hit "reload page".

jb

Edited by jaybee

I update all the time, and updated earlier today in fact, and still doesn't work.

I am having the same problem with Adobe plugins in Firefox. My wife complained about it a couple of days back and I manually updated the plug-in to no effect. However, if I click on "Activate the Adobe plugin" message, the video plays fine. A pain if you ask me ! Something in the latest Firefox version has messed things up.

I am having the same problem with Adobe plugins in Firefox. My wife complained about it a couple of days back and I manually updated the plug-in to no effect. However, if I click on "Activate the Adobe plugin" message, the video plays fine. A pain if you ask me ! Something in the latest Firefox version has messed things up.

Thanks. I assume they will fix it at some point, it can't be just the buffalobills.com videos that are affected. ;)

The whole screen (small screen/player) is just a blank white space on my updated chrome browser, has been like that at least 2 weeks. Why don't the Bills have a youtube page that has the videos? Then they could just embed them into the site. Everyone has had problems with these players that they have/had and then anyone looking for Bills vids on youtube could see them too. Someone know how to suggest it to the FO?

BTW every other site I have visited, except news ones works fine. News ones always seem to have problems too. But that is the same as it has always been.

Edited by bowery4

The whole screen (small screen/player) is just a blank white space on my updated chrome browser, has been like that at least 2 weeks.

The funny thing about it is that it works fine on my Chrome, but on my Firefox and IE I just tried, I get the all white like you do on your Chrome.

And it works on my Safari.