Anyone want Randy Moss???

Wow - what a complete ass hole... Please tell me you guys caught that interview on ESPN...

Wow, the "NFL Countdown" guys tore him apart... Michael Irvin actually said "Randy, you make great plays, but you are NOT a great player"..

Moss' excuse for leaving teh field was that he didn't want to do anything stupid on the sideline. Steve Young said correctly, that the stupidest thing you can do is LEAVE your team..

You wanna talk about "cancer" in a locker room, see: Randy Moss.

Wow.

Minnesota should be creaming teams like they typically do at the beginning of a season. Culpepper and Moss are unstoppable at times.

But this is precisely why Minnesota will never win anything of importance.

I've finally figured out why I hate Mike Tice so much. The guy is basically a high school gym coach. He has no positive characteristics other then the fact he can yell loudly. No motivational skills, no exceptional offense or defense prowess. The guy is just a high school gym coach at the NFL level.

He's got that "I've already been fired" look to his face lately as well...one year option indeed.

It's called a poorly run locker room. When Moss came into the league and had guys like Cris Carter around him and people to keep him in line he was a great teammate by all accounts. The Vikings have o real leaders on that team (players or coaches) and it shows.

It's not just Randy Moss, that whole situation in Minnesota is bad.

It's called a poorly run locker room.  When Moss came into the league and had guys like Cris Carter around him and people to keep him in line he was a great teammate by all accounts.  The Vikings have o real leaders on that team (players or coaches) and it shows.

It's not just Randy Moss, that whole situation in Minnesota is bad.

199270[/snapback]

Yeah, the people in the locker room may have kept him in check on the field. He was still an ass off the field. Running over a traffic cop? Classy. He verbally attacked someone on an airplane as well (shortly after running over the traffic cop), but I don't remember the details of that one.

There's plenty of smaller cases that prove he's not a good player. Giving up on games, giving up on plays, etc.

Talk about a waste of talent.

CW

Yeah, the people in the locker room may have kept him in check on the field.  He was still an ass off the field.  Running over a traffic cop?  Classy.  He verbally attacked someone on an airplane as well (shortly after running over the traffic cop), but I don't remember the details of that one.

There's plenty of smaller cases that prove he's not a good player.  Giving up on games, giving up on plays, etc.

CW

199340[/snapback]

They asked him if Mike Tice is the right coach for the team... Randy Moss said:

"I can't say that he is, and I can't say the he isn't".

Tice is the guy ALWAYS sticking up for this jerk, and that's how he answers that question?

Yeah, the people in the locker room may have kept him in check on the field.  He was still an ass off the field.  Running over a traffic cop?  Classy.  He verbally attacked someone on an airplane as well (shortly after running over the traffic cop), but I don't remember the details of that one.

There's plenty of smaller cases that prove he's not a good player.  Giving up on games, giving up on plays, etc.

CW

199340[/snapback]

Well he's had his trouble off the field, but so have several Bills. Eric Moulds got in trouble for domestic disputes earlier in his career, we all know about Travis Henry and his troubles, hell Rodney Wright got in trouble before he ever played for the Bills.

Randy Moss gets singled out because he's a superstar. Lenard Little, now THAT'S a guy that people ought to be slamming every day all day.

Tice is the guy ALWAYS sticking up for this jerk, and that's how he answers that question?

199344[/snapback]

That pencil doesn't belong alongside Tice's ear...it belongs BETWEEN HIS EARS!

199344[/snapback]

Steve, last year if someone had said that about Gregg Williams would you have disagreed with them?

It's no different than Williams sticking up for Moulds or someone all year and then Moulds saying something like that. Bills fans would have LOVED hearing that from one of our players last year.

Wow, the "NFL Countdown" guys tore him apart... Michael Irvin actually said "Randy, you make great plays, but you are NOT a great player"..

199237[/snapback]

Is anyone else surprised how often you can actually agree with M.Irvin? When I first heard this guy was going to be added to the mix, I cringed.......but I've come to really enjoy listening to what this guy has to say. Weird.........

Moss has the right to be an ass.......the kid is badness........even with injuries

199383[/snapback]

Fug that!

He has a terrible attitude and no HEART! I'd trade him for another #1 receiver and some draft picks.