Bills Draft Party Anyone Going/Extra Tickets ?

Park what? Your 10-speed? It would take you longer to drive over than walk over.

lol. Reminds me of my buddy in Vegas when I used to live there. He drove a Nissan 350z and was sure it was not your normal car and it was a super high performance car. He wouldn't drive anywhere unless his car ran idle for about 5-10 minutes to "warm up". Even if he was going to the store less than a mile away. Seemed pretty ridiculous to me.

I got 2 tickets but my wife is now going out of town for work so I won't be using them. If anybody wants 'em let me know.

You can mail them to me so if anybody wants them last minute they will be easy to pick up. I'll pm you with my address so nobody will know where I am.

You can mail them to me so if anybody wants them last minute they will be easy to pick up. I'll pm you with my address so nobody will know where I am.

like half the people here don't already know where you are. Lol

I'm worried about the other half.

lol. Ok, makes sense. I had a question for you about tailgating at your place btw. As far as the home opener really because I know the party there is huge, can I get there the night before and set get my spot and set up so that I don't have to worry about waiting in lines and rushing in the am?

I have 2 tickets. Send me your address please. Will mail them in the morning.

Sent Via PM

lol. Ok, makes sense. I had a question for you about tailgating at your place btw. As far as the home opener really because I know the party there is huge, can I get there the night before and set get my spot and set up so that I don't have to worry about waiting in lines and rushing in the am?

As of now no