2011 Draft Redo

judman

You can spend your life either looking bacward or forward. Time to move on.

let me guess. You're one of those arrogant guys who like to show off their snobbery by the "We're Doomed" posts as well. Many of us were screaming for Orakpo and Ngata but were told to just trust the F.O. and quit posting the negativity.

You can spend your life either looking bacward or forward. Time to move on.

let me guess. You're one of those arrogant guys who like to show off their snobbery by the "We're Doomed" posts as well. Many of us were screaming for Orakpo and Ngata but were told to just trust the F.O. and quit posting the negativity.

Geez Rand.

I don't know how you get to this from his comment.

I took what he said at face value which is that there's no sense dwelling in the past.

GL's an excellent poster and I've never thought of him as arrogant.

And I agree with him. Why re-live the misery of an episode we've recounted countless times before?

Why yes Randy that's exactly right. There's not a day that goes by that I do not get up and say "how can I show off my snobbery today?" Most days it's quite easy because people like you make ridiculous posts on TBD. And that's why I like to look forward instead of looking backward. Because Randy,when I look backward I see people like you--who with your adolescent tantrums,name calling and venom spewing, cannot seem to sustain an adult conversation. so why don't you just go back and continue screaming for Orakpo while I wait for our new draft.

Dareus is a fine player,

How do you figure? Only player of the first 7 drafted that year not to make a pro bowl, invisible on the field, and much closer to bust status than a PB. The only re-do of the first 7 picks too from the article

Edited by MarkyMannn

Geez Rand.

I don't know how you get to this from his comment.

I took what he said at face value which is that there's no sense dwelling in the past.

GL's an excellent poster and I've never thought of him as arrogant.

And I agree with him. Why re-live the misery of an episode we've recounted countless times before?

Hey San Jose thanks for the prop. I'm trying to stay above the fray with this guy. I'm heading back to the old alma mater next week to do a alumni event for Tom McCray. Then in a few weeks it's off to the Ralph for round one of the draft. Hope all is well out your way.