Another football game at RWS this year!

This is a bad idea. That place is going to look like a ghost town & it is going to make UB look bad. I could see if a high profile team was coming in. Someone like Alabama or LSU(not that they would ever agree to come up here) but to put a team like Bowling Green @ the Ralph makes no sense. The students don't even show up half the time when the game is on campus at Amherst, what makes them think they will take the 25 minute drive down the 90 to Orchard Park to watch their team? Even if they get 30K people there(which I highly highly doubt) that atmosphere is going to look pretty stupid. Bad idea all the way around. Worry about filling your own stadium first(which is half the size of the Ralph) before you make a plan like this.

This is a bad idea. That place is going to look like a ghost town..... Even if they get 30K people there(which I highly highly doubt) that atmosphere is going to look pretty stupid. Bad idea all the way around. Worry about filling your own stadium first before you make a plan like this.

Bills in Toronto?

Bills in Toronto?

At least the Bills in Toronto is financial windfall for the Bills(or at least it was in the first contract, not sure how this 2nd contract shakes out). What does UB get out of playing at the Ralph. & why are the students off in November Promo? Is that Thanksgiving weekend?

At least the Bills in Toronto is financial windfall for the Bills(or at least it was in the first contract, not sure how this 2nd contract shakes out). What does UB get out of playing at the Ralph. & why are the students off in November Promo? Is that Thanksgiving weekend?

Okay, I just read the article. I guess being Thanksgiving weekend they have nothing to lose. I doubt they get 10K people there though. The atmosphere is going to be pretty bad not that it is all that great at the campus anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

So the UB/GGSU game @ RWS is the Friday before the Toronto game. Makeup tailgate.

PTR

You keep saying this and it is confusing. Buffalo plays the Falcons on Nov 29th and then in Toronto on Dec 1st?

It is kind of cool U Buffalo plays the BGSU Falcons Nov 29th, then the Buffalo Bills play the Atlanta Falcons Dec 1st. They need to get some clever marketing in on that some how...