Virgin Airlines' Innovative New Jet

That would be unnerving as hell if it were real. I was in one of the worlds taller building and they had a glass floored bridge connecting the 2 peaks. Its one thing to look out windows. but when theres nothing under your feet visually from heights, it's unsettling. Call me what you will, but if they ever come out w/ glass floored jets, Ill stay with the safety and comfort of Pokemon

b7474pkm.jpg

Yeah, a glass bottom on a plane would terrify the luggage.

You idiot.

Hey Mr. Smarty Pants. I am pretty sure they TRIED to cover the: "Hey where did the baggage go?" part in the joke:

"It is identical to the standard Airbus A320, apart from a special strip of aviation-grade glass in the underbelly, WITH BAGGAGE STORED EITHER SIDE."

:-P

Yesterday a radio station in CT ran ads for 'baby botox' and interviewed the doctor who ran the 'baby botox clinic'. Naturally their phone lines were jammed with outraged idiots. Good stuff.

Oh how I miss Phil Hendrie

Make the whole plane "open"... How cool would that be! Use like an IMAX type setup and monitors on the floor linked to cameras on the outside showing real-time movement of the plane... LoL... I bet nobody unbuckles their seat belt! Everybody would shut up and be on the edge of terror! The pilot could add some dives and rolls for effect...