Wide Reciever Discussion

Dont like the peerless price comparison, jury is still out on the rookie (TJ) and i hope he can become a good reciever. Price was a good player for the bills for a long time so lets use him as a comparison.

-Both had similar measurable Price 5'11 194 lbs, Graham 5'11 188 lbs

-Both had similar first year stats Price 71 targets 31 rcpts for 393 yrds, Graham 58 targets 31 rcpts for 322 yrds

-Why im optimistic about Graham? Price ran the 40 in 4.55, Graham 4.35 and we have to keep in mind who was thowing each the ball.

-Price had Flutie who i think was a better qb then Fitz

Do agree he was a reach but still hoping he turns out, opptimistic as always, a true Bills Fan

I'm still beating the drum for Tavon Austin. I don't care how big he is. With 40 TDs and over 7,000 yards in college, he's put up a TON of good tape. I think he'll be the surprise of this draft and will go in the top 10.

WR is such an overrated position. Fitzgerald is wasted away because of terrible Qbs. Receiver is such a dependent position. I hate the idea of spending a #8 overall pick on a wr. A qb with a stronger arm would have made our group look a lot better.

This^^^^^^ !

I agree with the above poster in regards to Tavon Austin. IMO, he's a pretty safe draft pick and might be the type of offensive player Nix would consider at #8. I've heard a lot of GM's talk about taking a guy high, who is electric with the football and can score TD's every time they touch the football, and that's exactly what Tavon Austin is (similar to CJ Spiller). Tavon also happens to play a position that the Bills are sorely in need of. While he might not be the big bodied outside receiver the Bills really want, Austin would take our offense to another level, and would make any QB's job a lot easier. Tavon had a great year and has had a great offseason, and I think he's the best skill position player in this draft. #8 wouldn't be a reach for him at all, IMO.

For the record I have DeAndre Hopkins as my top rated WR tied with Tavon Austin for that spot. Would love either of these guys in a Bills uni.

The Bills passed on Deshaun Jackson to pick James Hardy. I don't care if they pick Austin as the Bills have other needs. I just think there's no way a guy with that production leaks out of the top 10 for a guard or a guy with a great 40. Production. Production. Production. And that's all I got to say about that.

I agree with the above poster in regards to Tavon Austin. IMO, he's a pretty safe draft pick and might be the type of offensive player Nix would consider at #8. I've heard a lot of GM's talk about taking a guy high, who is electric with the football and can score TD's every time they touch the football, and that's exactly what Tavon Austin is (similar to CJ Spiller). Tavon also happens to play a position that the Bills are sorely in need of. While he might not be the big bodied outside receiver the Bills really want, Austin would take our offense to another level, and would make any QB's job a lot easier. Tavon had a great year and has had a great offseason, and I think he's the best skill position player in this draft. #8 wouldn't be a reach for him at all, IMO.

For the record I have DeAndre Hopkins as my top rated WR tied with Tavon Austin for that spot. Would love either of these guys in a Bills uni.

+1 for Deandre Hopkins. Justin Hunter would be fine also. Move Stevie to slot with Graham and Hopkins/Hunter on the outside.

He catches everything. Great pick in my book.

I'm tellin Ya... Hamilton has hands like a MOFO.

Big play potential every time he's on the field. If I could only pick 2 offensive players this year, He'd be one, and Ertz would be the other.