Can we fast forward to the 2014 draft

major

I hate when teams tank their year, perhaps 3/4 thru the season when you know if your going to be in the playoffs or not. The Bills have had 21 winning seasons in franchise history. Yes next years draft is better, but being a Bills fan I would love to see some kind of improvement. I'm a realist it will be tough but I would love an 8-8 season to start things off. Everyone talks about the 13 years we have missed the playoffs and I understand that but besides the 90's and the two AFL championships this has been a losing franchise for a long time, I don't want them to tank I appreciate every winning season this franchise can accomplish I have not witnessed enough in my life.

I hate when teams tank their year, perhaps 3/4 thru the season when you know if your going to be in the playoffs or not. The Bills have had 21 winning seasons in franchise history. Yes next years draft is better, but being a Bills fan I would love to see some kind of improvement. I'm a realist it will be tough but I would love an 8-8 season to start things off. Everyone talks about the 13 years we have missed the playoffs and I understand that but besides the 90's and the two AFL championships this has been a losing franchise for a long time, I don't want them to tank I appreciate every winning season this franchise can accomplish I have not witnessed enough in my life.

8-8 BLOWS!!! We've been 8-8 for the last 10+ years. It gets you NOWHERE! It is NFL Purgatory - no high/elite draft pick and no playoffs either. We desperately need a top 3 pick - if not No.1. Clowney for example is just sick! You're not going to get him by going 8-8. I promise you that much. And by the way...if anyone on the Wall truly is a realist, they'd know we'll top out at 4 wins IF THAT!!!! More likely to 2-3. We will be TERRIBLE!

8-8 BLOWS!!! We've been 8-8 for the last 10+ years. It gets you NOWHERE! It is NFL Purgatory - no high/elite draft pick and no playoffs either. We desperately need a top 3 pick - if not No.1. Clowney for example is just sick! You're not going to get him by going 8-8. I promise you that much. And by the way...if anyone on the Wall truly is a realist, they'd know we'll top out at 4 wins IF THAT!!!! More likely to 2-3. We will be TERRIBLE!

I agree 100% and further more do not draft a qb this year. Lets fill some other areas of need and add the final piece next year.

it all comes down to coaching.

If Maronne is a good coach we have no chance at top 5.

Also there have been plenty of QB's drafted in the mid to late 1st rd that are having solid NFL careers. Many of those QB;s had the exact same concerns as the QB's in this draft. Flacco, Rogers, Roethlithsberger,

So as much as anyone wants this draft to be this ridiculously awesome class of QB's the fact remains there is a huge probability that a few of the QB's in this draft will go on to have pretty solid NFL careers

Edited by shibuya

HAD THIS CONVERSATION A FEW weeks AGO, but more specifically ,if your picking number 1 do you take clowney or manziel?? ...ME ID TAKE CLOWNEY , :thumbsup:

I'd take Bridgewater. It would suck to pass on Clowney, but it would suck even worse to have passed on a possibly elite QB. I understand those that would take Clowney, as he's the real deal, but personally, I couldn't pass on a chance at a stud QB. It's been way too long since we've had a competent QB, let alone star QB.

I'd take Bridgewater. It would suck to pass on Clowney, but it would suck even worse to have passed on a possibly elite QB. I understand those that would take Clowney, as he's the real deal, but personally, I couldn't pass on a chance at a stud QB. It's been way too long since we've had a competent QB, let alone star QB.

Tough call, Bridgewater or Clowney. Im on the Clowney Wagon, but I couldn't be mad if we took either one.

manziel is tiny. also does he even have the arm strength? i think you guys are caught up in the hype. plus from his twitter rants the kid seems really immature. he would benefit from an extra year at college

clowney is a sure thing #1 pick if i've ever seen one. that guy is going to be a star

Ya I agree 8-8 isn't great but its' better then the last couple years, the main thing I was saying is I do not want any team to tank there season on purpose, we had a top 3 pick not too long ago Dareus

I think the majority of the Bills flaws have nothing to do with the draft order but more who they have drafted. Buddy has reached for players when there are better players still available. I also do not predict my team is going to be 2 or 3 wins for the entire season when it's only April, really? The final 53 roster isn't close to being set yet. Nobody win's or loses games in March