What we need before the draft

Since the Bills didn't do much of anything in FA, where the players are much more of a known quantity than potential players in the draft, maybe the Bills will just skip the draft all together and field the same sort of team they've had for the past thirteen years. Lord knows the fans will still buy tickets....

The top tight ends are gone. Seems like the Bills didn't even make a play for one. If they don't get Moore to play guard, not sure what's left.

I saw yesterday on NFLN that Brandon Moore was visiting the Dolphins. I can't believe the Bills aren't after this guy. They could probably have him for cheap....comparable to what they paid Urbik.

I feel the opposite. Draft pure BPA- we have so many missing pieces that any position we get will fill a hole. Then post draft, we can grab cheap FAs for whatever positions we still need.

This may be the case, and it would be wonderful if this worked out, but I'd feel much better if they were a little more proactive with positions of great need (i.e., LB, WR).