Finally, I found a purpose for Fitzpatrick's contract!

I'm on the road going to Louisiana from Florida going to my son's wedding. I just woke up in a rundown, flea bitten motel and they are out of toilet paper. I sure could use Buddy and his keen negotiation skills right about now! Lol!

Seriously, I just woke up and as I review all that has happened in the last 24 hours I think the thing that really galls me is that stupid fu@$ing contract that our hayseed idiot GM gave to Fitz. He gave ALL the leverage to Fitz and stuck it up Buffalo's @$$! This fu@$ing needs to go!

*Thank you, this has been a recording.

Oops! I meant to say "fu@$ing retard". I guess Buddy is rubbing off!

I'm on the road going to Louisiana from Florida going to my son's wedding. I just woke up in a rundown, flea bitten motel and they are out of toilet paper. I sure could use Buddy and his keen negotiation skills right about now! Lol!

Seriously, I just woke up and as I review all that has happened in the last 24 hours I think the thing that really galls me is that stupid fu@$ing contract that our hayseed idiot GM gave to Fitz. He gave ALL the leverage to Fitz and stuck it up Buffalo's @$$! This fu@$ing needs to go!

Truly insightful and with a fresh perspective. Subtle yet provocative when you think about it. Keep it up.

Not really. He cut fitz, saved a 3 million dollar bonus freed up some cap headroom and there is no tractor trailer full of cash owed. The parties both walk away. At the time the deal was done fitz was playing a top 10 QB in the league through 5 or 6 games, he was winning, the deal would have been a huge bargain for the organization if it continued.

The way I see it last season when arrested development set in, this escape clause was pretty much assured. Fitz could have restructured, he chose however to walk.

If you want to dislike Nix or contend he is a poor GM, I could see the argument, but not in how the Fitz deal was handled, that seemed pretty straight forward and properly executed.

Jim Overdorf handles the money portion of contracts, hate on Overdorf

Fitz was paid middle of the road starting money and had much better contract #'s and similar or better stats then about 8 other QB's that are being paid more. Now that 1st rd draftpicks are cheaper then in the past there is a new era of QB's coming in whom aren't being overpaid. Sam Bradford was the last of the mohicans, and his numbers have been horrible but he was given a $50 mil contract as a 1st rd rookie

Fitz didn't work out, but how much of that was Gailey insisting he could win with Fitz

Maybe you should edit your response again before you speak, I know that it must have been a big sentence for you.

Editing is always a good idea before posting. I can see whence you earned your handle. In the spirit of tips, I suggest you follow your own advice, or just stop altogether.

Congratulations are in order for the wedding of your son and for exercising proper hygiene even though you're in Louisiana where no one would blink at an un-wiped ass.

Edited by Jauronimo

How do we know that Ralph wasn't behind Fitz contract? Chain of command.... and Ralph has no problem with his boys taking bullets for him. Ralph was the one who got a woody over Rob Johnson... not Butler... and when Johnson was inserted into the starting lineup for the playoff game against the Titans, according to Marcellus Wiley, it was Ralph that gace the edict for him to start. I ain't gonna defend Buddy for any of his moves. But, I do know Buddy is not fond of QBs with a weenie arm and recognizes that you must have a gun to throw in Buffalo weather. He was brought here to be a backup. So, how many personnel gaffes might really have Ralph's fingerprints on them? Like maybe Mario?