I dont understand any of this cut Fitz talk

Like i said before....Fitz has the Bills by the balls!!!

Thanks to the idiots who run this circus!

He has some leverage, but if he is cut, he has NO money coming to him other than what he has already collected. He's been given his shot and failed. I wouldn't care if we lined up 3 draft picks and 3 UDFAs in August at QB. At least with them, you don't KNOW. With Fitz....you know.

You are right. There is no better option right now. In spite of his short comings this team could have won more games last year if it had a decent defense and a coach that didn't put the game in Fitz's hand. Minimize Fitz. Play Defense.

But I am still pissed they didn't draft Russell Wilson in the 3rd last year

Me too.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dudes... Fitz is not the Bills worst enemy. The defense is. Trust me. I watched them play. They gave up 27 points per game. There were only three offenses that put up more points than that. If you ding the s#it out of Fitz for incompletions and picks then you have to acknowledge missed blocks that contributed to them, dropped passes, a certain veteran rb that fumbled a few times in crunch time, and a certain HC that had lost the locker room before midseason.

I think most of us get that Fitz is not our QB of the future and that he is only going to get this team so far. But the blood thirsty Fitz mob needs to take it down a couple of notches and learn to live with the reality that Fitz is going to be the Bills QB.

i am pretty confident that pettine is going to have this defense playing a lot better than they have been the last two seasons. that would make fitz and any qb for that matter look a lot better. whether that happens quick enough to give fitz another legimate shot at keeping his job long term remains to be seen, but i for one sincerely hope we get to see his quick read and release ability in the wco hackett is installing before we let him go

the bills actually lose very little by giving him that opportunity. fans with the nth (need to hate) will never be patient enough to support that. they want their pound of flesh and now that kelsay is gone they will heap all that hate on their next target

i am pretty confident that pettine is going to have this defense playing a lot better than they have been the last two seasons. that would make fitz and any qb for that matter look a lot better. whether that happens quick enough to give fitz another legimate shot at keeping his job long term remains to be seen, but i for one sincerely hope we get to see his quick read and release ability in the wco hackett is installing before we let him go

the bills actually lose very little by giving him that opportunity. fans with the nth (need to hate) will never be patient enough to support that. they want their pound of flesh and now that kelsay is gone they will heap all that hate on their next target

Call it what you want but i myself don't consider it hate you just need two eyes or even one to see how inacurate Fitz is and for him to count 7 million against the cap in 2014 is sucide and good luck supporting a 2nd string quarterback even tho i was rooting for him last year but oh my god he was terrible and beyond and if he restructures I'm all for it !

Dudes... Fitz is not the Bills worst enemy. The defense is. Trust me. I watched them play. They gave up 27 points per game. There were only three offenses that put up more points than that. If you ding the s#it out of Fitz for incompletions and picks then you have to acknowledge missed blocks that contributed to them, dropped passes, a certain veteran rb that fumbled a few times in crunch time, and a certain HC that had lost the locker room before midseason.

I think most of us get that Fitz is not our QB of the future and that he is only going to get this team so far. But the blood thirsty Fitz mob needs to take it down a couple of notches and learn to live with the reality that Fitz is going to be the Bills QB.

Sweet Jesus, Fitz Sucks! Why do Bills fans year in and year out make excuses for the crap QB's the Bills put out there?

Every POS they have fielded fans passionately defend and make every excuse for when in reality they SUCK! The Bills have not fielded a legit starting QB (and yes Bledsoe was nothing but a backup by the time he got here) since Jim.

Todd Collins

Billy joe Hobag

RJ

JP

Flutie

Bledsoe

Holcomb

Edwards

Fitz..

Sweet Jesus make it stop already!!!!!

Nut up and pull the trigger and get a kid with some talent that isn't a freaking headcase and lets do this thing. I am tired of guys like Donahoe, Levy, Brandon, Nix all trying to get by on crap at the QB position. Just pull the damn trigger already and do something.

I will say it again, I pray this is Whaley's first draft and HE makes the QB decision. Nix has passed on QB's since he has been here and honestly thought Fitz was greater than anything we could have drafted. I don't think this guy can evaluate QB talent period.

But we will see. I have a feeling no matter what 'changes' are at OBD or what is said its SOSDY.

Sweet Jesus, Fitz Sucks! Why do Bills fans year in and year out make excuses for the crap QB's the Bills put out there?

Every POS they have fielded fans passionately defend and make every excuse for when in reality they SUCK! The Bills have not fielded a legit starting QB (and yes Bledsoe was nothing but a backup by the time he got here) since Jim.

Todd Collins

Billy joe Hobag

RJ

JP

Flutie

Bledsoe

Holcomb

Edwards

Fitz..

Sweet Jesus make it stop already!!!!!

Nut up and pull the trigger and get a kid with some talent that isn't a freaking headcase and lets do this thing. I am tired of guys like Donahoe, Levy, Brandon, Nix all trying to get by on crap at the QB position. Just pull the damn trigger already and do something.

I will say it again, I pray this is Whaley's first draft and HE makes the QB decision. Nix has passed on QB's since he has been here and honestly thought Fitz was greater than anything we could have drafted. I don't think this guy can evaluate QB talent period.

But we will see. I have a feeling no matter what 'changes' are at OBD or what is said its SOSDY.

Diazepam.

have you even seen Jay Cutler have more than a half second to get rid of the ball?

if cutler had Fitz's OL from last 2 years he would be a pro-bowler. come on man.

Why yes I have. No human being covers 7 yards in .5 seconds (~28mph) from a standstill. Yusain Bolt tops out there between the 60th and 80th meter marks. So I reject your exaggeration. Cutler holds the ball too long and is slow to make a decision but he is quick to chew out his teammates when he's on camera. He's not the guy to have back there when there are serious protection problems. The week two game against GB was a memorable one. 7 sacks and 4 picks and he's chewing out his teammates left and right as he's heaving balls downfield into triple coverage. All that and the Bears still lost by only 23-10.

I've never seen Fitz show up a teammate via on camera tirades for the viewing public's consumption. When TJ Graham owned up to making the wrong route adjustment in the Pats game, Fitz said that he "didn't need to do that." Many people who are inclined to direct blame at him and him alone figure the protection never breaks down early and receivers never run the wrong routes. It's all on Fitz which is ok with him. It's part of his leadership style.

I've read some here put Cutler in the top 10 of NFL QBs. As for me, I'd hate to have a QB like that starting for my favorite team. Cutler's on field results are in Ryan's territory. That's Fitzpatrick not Matt.

Why yes I have. No human being covers 7 yards in .5 seconds (~28mph) from a standstill. Yusain Bolt tops out there between the 60th and 80th meter marks. So I reject your exaggeration. Cutler holds the ball too long and is slow to make a decision but he is quick to chew out his teammates when he's on camera. He's not the guy to have back there when there are serious protection problems. The week two game against GB was a memorable one. 7 sacks and 4 picks and he's chewing out his teammates left and right as he's heaving balls downfield into triple coverage. All that and the Bears still lost by only 23-10.

I've never seen Fitz show up a teammate via on camera tirades for the viewing public's consumption. When TJ Graham owned up to making the wrong route adjustment in the Pats game, Fitz said that he "didn't need to do that." Many people who are inclined to direct blame at him and him alone figure the protection never breaks down early and receivers never run the wrong routes. It's all on Fitz which is ok with him. It's part of his leadership style.

I've read some here put Cutler in the top 10 of NFL QBs. As for me, I'd hate to have a QB like that starting for my favorite team. Cutler's on field results are in Ryan's territory. That's Fitzpatrick not Matt.

Cutler over fitz x 30 million...........and that's my opinion.....

Anyone who backs fitz is questionable IMO. He's flat turrible. Blame the ribs blame the rookie WR blame the defense when will it end ? He is a human turnover machine who is scared in the pocket and has the worst accuracy of an nfl qb that I can recall. Just pull the plug

Hopefully tomorrow.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM.

Everyone is calling for Fitz head cuz he didn't win enough games for them. B word, B word, B word. We get it ad nauseum, Fitz sucks. Lets ignore the 5 humongous blowouts during the season at the hands of the defense and the rest of their S#it play like it doesn't exist and had absolutely nothing to do with field position, offensive strategy, or offensive possessions.

Kinda reminds me of the drunk driver that rear ends the old man driving in the car ahead of him. "It was his fault officer, he was driving 25 in a 30 mph speed zone".

And I can't understand the fact that after last year's performance anyone would want to see this guy taking snaps as our starter in 2013. It's amazing just what mediocrity can do to one's judgment. Apparently it dulls the senses. If you spend a Sunday watching the Packers, Broncos, or Patriots play, and compare those qbs with the Amish Blunderbust, how can you deduce anything but the fact that #14 is wretched. Better yet, watch those Youtube clips of the Kelly-era Bills- what you'll see is a take-charge quarterback with swagger and supreme confidence. I'm frankly sick of watching #14 standing there, hands on hips, head down, after another God-awful pass has missed its mark.

THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM.

Everyone is calling for Fitz head cuz he didn't win enough games for them. B word, B word, B word. We get it ad nauseum, Fitz sucks. Lets ignore the 5 humongous blowouts during the season at the hands of the defense and the rest of their S#it play like it doesn't exist and had absolutely nothing to do with field position, offensive strategy, or offensive possessions.

Kinda reminds me of the drunk driver that rear ends the old man driving in the car ahead of him. "It was his fault officer, he was driving 25 in a 30 mph speed zone".

Nobody is ignoring it. Everybody agrees the defense sucks, hence the lack of debate and discussion. Some think Fitz is adequate. Many of us disagree. If you want to talk defense, start a thread about it. This is a Fitz thread wondering why people want Fitz cut, not wondering how we will address the defense.

The turnovers are a problem but to state it the way you do is misleading. How many QBs have 45 or more starts over the last 3 years. Answer not many. Who is in 2nd place? I think it's Eli Manning who is one behind (with 48 starts.) Turnovers are often a function of being behind and forcing plays. The way the Bills defense has played the last 3 years, being behind is more the norm. Why not do turnovers/game start and get back to us.

You could give Fitz some credit for starting 45 games even though, as most QBs do, he has taken a beating. There are those that would have come out. Speaking of Jay Cutler, Fitz has provided as good as or better production than Cutler has over the last 3 years and the bonus is that Fitz is not a jerk. People love the idea of a strong-armed, 1st rounder like Cutler but what has that gotten the Bears? They've actually had a decent defense the last three years.

The crunch time failures of 2012 are most troubling to me. Fitz had been a 50/50 kind of guy to play well in the clutch in the two years prior. Last year was a big step backwards.

It's not misleading. He leads the league. Period. Nobody outside Bills' fans think this guy is any good. But you can continue looking through your Fitz coloured glasses. I will continue to champion against the consistent mediocrity.

I find it interesting that all of Fitz's supporters are suddenly appearing after the stench of his season is in the rear view mirror.

It's not misleading. He leads the league. Period. Nobody outside Bills' fans think this guy is any good. But you can continue looking through your Fitz coloured glasses. I will continue to champion against the consistent mediocrity.

I find it interesting that all of Fitz's supporters are suddenly appearing after the stench of his season is in the rear view mirror.

Jeesuz... we get it. he sux get over it. We freakin agree. We know it, you know it, God knows it. THE BILLS DO NOT HAVE A BETTER ANSWER.... PERIOD. And simple math 101.... when you are a team that has a lot of holes plus want to be a player in free agency, plus re-sign some of your own players, you do not want to take a $10m cap hit to give you a "woody" and then turn around and spend another $7m on a flippin starting QB that sux as bad or more than Fitz.

Summary... we get it. Fitz sux and you want him gone. Aint happening this year unless they find a CLEARLY (CLEARLY) BETTER (BETTER) answer..... GET OVER IT AND LET IT GO.

PS... go get Brady Quinn, Rex Grossman, Jason Campbell, Matt Cassel, Shaun Hill... What do you gain but another stupid cap maneuver? PS... there is no QB Fairy. The QB Fairy does not exist and is not going to leave an elite QB under your pillow!!!!!!