Jermichael Finley

hooper

Now TE is an area where they should spend some FA $$. Generally, they can be had for reasonable money and can be valuable to a young QB.

If Buffalo is a West Coast Offense, does this change the kind of TE you want. Might a James Casey/Dorin Dickerson type be more valuable in such a system? Or do you still want/need a Gronk-type?

im pretty sure you always want a gronk type. in any system. ever. not even limited to just football.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finley is not willing to take a pay cut. May be available for trade or might get released before his roster bonus is set to be paid. He would not be cheap, but his is productive and is only 25. Scott Chandler is still recovering from his surgery and may not be back by week 1. If the Bills cut Chandler it would save them 3 mil in cap space to go after a guy like this. Your thoughts??

I like Finley and i know the Packers have a lot of weapons but outside of one or two good games a year he is never the factor he should be

and although it wouldnt prevent me from wanting the Bills to sign him he does drop the ball a lot for a TE

He had a career high in receptions his yards and td's where down last year though

How does a guy who's caught over 50 passes as a te 3 of the last 4 years have "Terrible hands"

Holy crap do you watch their games ? That's why the Packers want the pay cut- wow

He's been healthy the last 2 years

Surprised no one has brought up Jared Cook's name.

It was announced today that the Titans will not franchise Cook.

Not that I want him but he's also a highly talented tight end who's underachieved.

In Cook's favor, Clocker's been terrible.

Finley has no such excuse.

Surprised no one has brought up Jared Cook's name.

It was announced today that the Titans will not franchise Cook.

Not that I want him but he's also a highly talented tight end who's underachieved.

In Cook's favor, Clocker's been terrible.

Finley has no such excuse.

I did in post #39 of this thread. He'd be a nice addition to the Bills' receiving corps IMO.

Patently undependable player who has a propensity for saying things in the media that he shouldn't.

He suffers untimely drops, was never able to develop a strong chemistry with Rodgers and in fact Rodgers never trusted him to see the play on the same wavelength. The two were passive aggressive towards each other in the media. Rodgers started going more to Finley only when Green Bay suffered a rash of injuries to their wideouts.

He's a semi-diva who has underachieved his immense talents.

Pass.

Ditto. Big talent over shadowed by bigger ego.