Levitre: Hasn't heard anything from the Bills yet

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be really bummed to see Levitre go. I think a deal in the 6-7 million range is more than fair. Sad to say that I think Levitre will be gone I see this as another Pat Williams situation, although I am not sure that Levitre only wants fair value or the max he can get. I think it will be hard to see Levitre go he is such a cog on a Bills line that was a mess when he first got here and finally came together the last couple of years thanks in part to his efforts.

Hopefully they get a deal done and can work on bringing in a WR and some LB's.

I'm thinking Andy told the Bills he won't sign for less than 80 gazillion dollars. Perhaps he wants to go to a team that has a chance to win instead of playing for a .500 college coach with boy wonder as his OC. Can't say as I blame him if that's the case.

I would be really bummed to see Levitre go. I think a deal in the 6-7 million range is more than fair. Sad to say that I think Levitre will be gone I see this as another Pat Williams situation, although I am not sure that Levitre only wants fair value or the max he can get. I think it will be hard to see Levitre go he is such a cog on a Bills line that was a mess when he first got here and finally came together the last couple of years thanks in part to his efforts.

Hopefully they get a deal done and can work on bringing in a WR and some LB's.

I don't think it's too similar. Pat Williams was willing to take a discount to stay and really wanted to stay. Levitre seems to want to stay but only if the price is right.