Fan Opinion Poll - 2013 draft First 3 rds.

MClem06

81 members have voted

1. 1. Round 1

• QB
    • RB
    • WR
    • TE
    • OL
    • DL
    • LB
    • CB/S
  2. 2. Round 2

• QB
    • RB
    • WR
    • TE
    • OL
    • DL
    • LB
    • CB/S
  3. 3. Rd. 3

• QB
    • RB
    • WR
    • TE
    • OL
    • DL
    • LB
    • CB/S

Well, as many have said, there are so many variables--mainly, who's there and who is not. It's a dangerous thing to just draft for a need. Realistically, it's a combination of need and what is there. Yes, each team will have positions targeted, and then they have to determine is the position pick worth it when it's their turn to pick. If not, then go to plan be, best player available that will help their team get better?

It's a very good idea to have this poll and I went LB, QB, and WR, but way too early to do this thing. I am hoping we address a few needs in FA this year(LB and WR), if we get them I think we need to take the best available at need positions or trade down to pick up multiple picks. I think we will get a quality pick at QB in second round. I saw a mock draft from someone and he suggested we would take Safety Kenny Vaccarro from Texas giving us two great, young safetys. Not a bad idea but to many other needs, I have no idea what we will do in the draft this year, CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

I got LB, WR, and LB for the first 3 Rounds.

1. Jarvis Jones / OLB / Georgia

2. DeAndre Hopkins / WR / Clemson

3. Jamie Collins / OLB / Southern Miss

This could give us a dangerous pass rush on the outside for Pettine's defensive scheme along with Mario, while also getting some help to go along with Stevie on the offensive side of the ball.