Star Lotulelei - DT - Utah

NoSaint

Glad they caught "it," even if "it" turns out to be nothing. I had an EKG once that was "abnormal," then my primary care Dr. did one and it came back normal due to the fact that I was too skinny at the time and the original Dr. did not place the device in the right place. So, hopefully this was a result of the guy loosing 10 pounds in like a week and nothing anything serious!

• 4 weeks later...

Just read that he received a clean bill of health from a cardiologist and had a great pro-day workout.

This will definitely shake up the top ten picks of the draft as this kid was at one time slated as a possible number 1 overall pick ahead of the star left tackle from Texas.

Just read that he received a clean bill of health from a cardiologist and had a great pro-day workout.

This will definitely shake up the top ten picks of the draft as this kid was at one time slated as a possible number 1 overall pick ahead of the star left tackle from Texas.

Health wise we just won't know. Every doctor could evaluate him differently. How that effects his value is yet another layer of projection. Complicated case (or could be easy depending on what the docs find)

Edited by NoSaint

I agree that this will help improve the Bills chances of landing their QB at #8. Teams rumored to be interested in Geno Smith, who also have a glaring need at d-line (i.e., Oakland) will find it hard to pass on this guy.

I don't see how this could impact a team that does not have a franchise qb. An all star DL is nice and all but it won't bring you a championship.

I don't see how this could impact a team that does not have a franchise qb. An all star DL is nice and all but it won't bring you a championship.

Could be a corner stone though if you draft right (ex. Warren Sapp followed up with Brooks and others)