Little Girl Singing National Anthems

Dante

At todays Pitt/Sabre game was fantastic! Much better performance than the Sabres so far. Doe's she appear at games often or only for this national telecast?

Also almost seems like a Penguin home game with all the fans cheering when they score.

At todays Pitt/Sabre game was fantastic! Much better performance than the Sabres so far. Doe's she appear at games often or only for this national telecast?

Also almost seems like a Penguin home game with all the fans cheering when they score.

I am a Pens fan, and was listening to the game on the radio--seemed like a home crowd.

Penguins seem to own Ryan Miller.

I am a Pens fan, and was listening to the game on the radio--seemed like a home crowd.

Penguins seem to own Ryan Miller.

There were probably 4000 there who either were Pens fans or Crosby fans (there are a lot of Canadians who come just to watch him; they'd be rooting for Phoenix if that's where he played).

The Penguins don't own Ryan Miller, but Crosby sure does. Today, though, it wasn't Miller's fault at all.

There were probably 4000 there who either were Pens fans or Crosby fans (there are a lot of Canadians who come just to watch him; they'd be rooting for Phoenix if that's where he played).

The Penguins don't own Ryan Miller, but Crosby sure does. Today, though, it wasn't Miller's fault at all.

This.

And damn that little girl has some talent

She is from Wayne County if its who I'm thinking you saw. Just east of Rochester. Talented little crumb snatcher fer sher.

===========================================================

http://rochester.ynn...ational-anthem/

A Wayne County girl has been making a name for herself with some recent memorable performances, including a jaw-dropping rendition of the National Anthem at Thursday night's Sabres game.

Just talking with Baylee is an experience in itself. The eight-year-old is funny, articulate and full of energy, but her voice is at an octave well beyond her years and sports organizations throughout the state are taking notice.

The singing that echoes throughout the Morrison-Duncan house has become a melody the family has gotten quite used to.

Baylee's mom Bonnie Morrison says, "Constantly, in the car, in the house."

As Baylee Morrison hits notes so high many are simply left in awe.

"I sing everywhere," says Baylee...

jb

Edited by Beerball

She is from Wayne County if its who I'm thinking you saw. Just east of Rochester. Talented little crumb snatcher fer sher.

===========================================================

http://rochester.ynn...ational-anthem/

A Wayne County girl has been making a name for herself with some recent memorable performances, including a jaw-dropping rendition of the National Anthem at Thursday night's Sabres game.

Just talking with Baylee is an experience in itself. The eight-year-old is funny, articulate and full of energy, but her voice is at an octave well beyond her years and sports organizations throughout the state are taking notice.

The singing that echoes throughout the Morrison-Duncan house has become a melody the family has gotten quite used to.

Baylee's mom Bonnie Morrison says, "Constantly, in the car, in the house."

As Baylee Morrison hits notes so high many are simply left in awe.

"I sing everywhere," says Baylee...

jb

I read the article. I've heard her sing. And I'm a former singer.

Perfect pitch? No. Relative pitch? Better than most.

Very talented, with the courage that only a child has? Absolutely. I'll root for her to make it bigtime.