Try something cool

OGTEleven

If you've got a screen name that is one long word that you haven't seen anywhere else (like mine) go to Google and search for it.  Your posts come up.  You probably already knew this but I thought it was pretty cool.

196477[/snapback]

Cool. :w00t:

If you've got a screen name that is one long word that you haven't seen anywhere else (like mine) go to Google and search for it.  Your posts come up.  You probably already knew this but I thought it was pretty cool.

196477[/snapback]

That was pretty cool. Except there's someone registered as cawingnut who's all over a canadian hockey forum. Imposter!

This is what I got, first result...and my name is Kevin

Brandon, Troy, and Kevin got lost in the forest and were captured by cannibals. The cannibal king told the prisoners that they could live if they passsed a trial. The first step of the trial was to go to the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit. All three men went their separate ways to gather fruit.

Brandon came back first and said to the King, "I brought back ten apples."

The King explained the trial to him, "You have to shove the fruit up your butt without any expression on your face. If you show any expression, you will be eaten."

So Brandon began to shove the apples up his butt. The first apple went in, but on the second he winced in pain. He was killed and eaten.

After a littel while, Troy arrived and showed the king the ten berries he brought back with him. When the King explained the trial to him, Troy thought to himslef that it should be easy. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...and on the ninth berry he burst out in laughter, was killed, and then he was eaten.

Brandon and Troy met in heaven. Brandon asked Troy, "Why did you laugh? You almost got away with it?"

Troy replied, "I couldn't help it. I looked up and saw Kevin coming back with pineapples!" .

Submitted by

Supporter of The Lodge