The 53 Year Anniversary Bills Wall of Shame Awards

Meathead

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Older Bills fand will recall the late 60s and early 70s types like Remi Prudhomme-C, Richard Cheek-G, and Walt Patulski-DE.

i cant find any evidence of whether they started or not and even if they did stats are virtually non-existent. since i didnt see them play myself i cant really make any determination

i cant find any evidence of whether they started or not and even if they did stats are virtually non-existent. since i didnt see them play myself i cant really make any determination

I was going to game back then. Bruce Jarvis replaced Remi at center in mid season. Richard Cheek was a turnstile in his 1 season. Walt was a overall number 1 draft choice. Considered 27th biggest NFL bust by ESPN.

i thought of ellison but i wouldnt call him bad. he played here for quite a while and did decent. im pretty sure we can come up with somebody worse

how about pizza boy, what was his name, john digorgio

i hate to say it but we currently have nobody else at olb and chris kelsay was pretty horrible when he tried that. hes a good guy and decent DE so i dont want to include him but if we dont come up with anybody else ...

I was going to game back then. Bruce Jarvis replaced Remi at center in mid season. Richard Cheek was a turnstile in his 1 season. Walt was a overall number 1 draft choice. Considered 27th biggest NFL bust by ESPN.

thats cool but id still need some specific evidence since i cant make that judgment myself. do you have a link to that espn analysis on walt?

gonna be hard to beat maybin and flowers, though

RB: Joe Burns

Ive been trying to think of his name all day so i went and scoured pro football reference and finally came up with it. he started one game in 03. very slow imo, not particularly powerful, career 3.0 average

still need a punter