Ted Gin Jr

Tipster19

I will always remember the Gin Jr. pick...and the reaction of the upset faces of Dolphins fans on ESPN.

Mostly, because our organization has made similar picks the past 15+ years with the same reaction!

Which leads me to say...he would make a perfect fit I guess *shrugs shoulders*

Sign your own, draft well.

If the Bills had done this for the past decade they wouldn't be the dysfunctional mess they are!

I will always remember the Gin Jr. pick...and the reaction of the upset faces of Dolphins fans on ESPN.

Mostly, because our organization has made similar picks the past 15+ years with the same reaction!

Which leads me to say...he would make a perfect fit I guess *shrugs shoulders*

The Dolphin fans wanted Brady Quinn. They just didn't draft Ted Gin, they drafted the Gin family.

This is his second team he has been on & he has never made it to the starting WR position I don't see why being here would make that any different .

He has been a good kick returner & that has been what has allowed him to stick with the 49ers & for all that matters thats all that Miami used him for so there is something there that we aren't seeing that the coaches that he has played for do see !!

We don't need any more mediocre players we have covered the market on that ...

Yes, it has bottomed out to the point that everytime someone gets cut by another team, no matter how truly awful they are, people here want to immediately acquire him. This is what happens when you haven't seen the playoffs this century.

As an Ohio State fan, I have watched this guy for a long time. L laughed hysterically, when the Dolphins drafted him- he brings nothing but speed to the table. Never thought he'd make it as a receiver and he never will

I agree with the drafting of some good WR's !We don't need bums , they're too hard to get rid of ! I wouldn't give up on Ruvell Martin just yet ! I thought he looked good toward the end of the season when he was getting some WR time !Ginn is garbage ,Hester is not a WR! Bowe is the only one worthwhile !We need LB's more than any other position .The d-line is good and will be better with some good LB's ! Get them first before we go for WR's!I know we need WR's but we need to get this defense going !