Cap Saving

I suggest cutting Fitz, Kelsey, Brad Smith, and Terrance McGee, We would save about 15.5 million against the cap, have money to sign Levitre and Byrd

I am assuming, with the new regime in place, that there will be a lot of players released who just don't fit anymore. All of the players you mentioned are distinct possibilities. I also suspect that there may be 1 or 2 surprise cuts that will wow Bills nation. Mass carnage at OBD....LOVE IT!!

It should be interesting. These coaches have talked up about scheming to players. Thats oftener than not bull dung.

We shall see. It really is a new group and we have No idea what this is going to look like first game of the season.

One thing is they wont dump someone when they cant improve the postion.

This might be a retooling year. The following season will be the Marrone way but i think this year will be a see whos what type of season for players. and coaches too.

I suggest cutting Fitz, Kelsey, Brad Smith, and Terrance McGee, We would save about 15.5 million against the cap, have money to sign Levitre and Byrd

What leads you to believe the Bills need to cut those players to sign those players? Again, cutting players because you don't like them does not improve the talent level of the team.