Day After Super Bowl National Holiday

I posted this on TSW already, but since it does involve the country it seems appropriate to be here too.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-monday-following-super-bowl-national-holiday/qPHHlyZV

WARNING: I first got this story from Fox News, and I know many here say that Fox News lies. So you may not want to click on the link, because the story may not be real.

WARNING: I first got this story from Fox News, and I know many here say that Fox News lies. So you may not want to click on the link, because the story may not be real.

:lol:

Not many things funnier than people who get hysterical over Fox News while believing anything they are told from other news outlets.

As for the petition, dumb idea IMO. Instead, how about petitioning the TV a--holes to start the game at 3:00?

:lol:

Not many things funnier than people who get hysterical over Fox News while believing anything they are told from other news outlets.

As for the petition, dumb idea IMO. Instead, how about petitioning the TV a--holes to start the game at 3:00?

Or Saturday evening.

Agreed on dumbasses who schedule this stuff. Wait all through the holiday season and then the college football championship is on a Monday during a work week. Superbowl...nothing else going on and they stick on a Sunday night. Sick of this crap. That said, I would gladly swap and celebrate one of the Birthday's or even Labor day on the day following the super bowl. :)

Edited by SameOldBills

Agreed on dumbasses who schedule this stuff. Wait all through the holiday season and then the college football championship is on a Monday during a work week. Superbowl...nothing else going on and they stick on a Sunday night. Sick of this crap. That said, I would gladly swap and celebrate one of the Birthday's or even Labor day on the day following the super bowl. :)

MLK's?

He's given a lot to this country...he can give a little more :)

So you suggest eliminating the holiday honoring MLK in order to have the day after the superbowl off? I suppose the only reason you are proposing this is that MLK was a Republican.

So you suggest eliminating the holiday honoring MLK in order to have the day after the superbowl off? I suppose the only reason you are proposing this is that MLK was a Republican.

Let us celebrate his life the day after the superbowl

Let us celebrate his life the day after the superbowl

I didn't think you'd be in a mood to celebrate the day after the superbowl. Neither would a lot of people i would gather. So I guess what you are doing is suggesting that we celebrate MLK's birthday in a half-assed way. Shameful.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Why is it on Sunday? Is there some tv knowledge that says people won't watch on sat?

Also labillz everyone know fantasy is over by now...

3rd...MLK's legacy would only expand if he gave us this gift

Just like a true taker, always looking for a gift and from MLK yet.