Senior Bowl Practice & Game Thread

Bangarang

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. Unless Geno drops to 8, I want nothing to do w these scrubs. They can't complete a freaking pass. What they gonna do vs Revis?

I haven't watched such sucky QB play in a while

do you mean since the bills season ended? :nana: :nana: i kid..........you know i gotta ride ya on fitz

agree with all of your posts today though......would like to see a little more of Tyler Wilson though......only real bad toss by him was the short deep ball.

nassib/glennon/dysert to the trash bin from what i see today.

do you mean since the bills season ended? :nana: :nana: i kid..........you know i gotta ride ya on fitz

agree with all of your posts today though......would like to see a little more of Tyler Wilson though......only real bad toss by him was the short deep ball.

nassib/glennon/dysert to the trash bin from what i see today.

Lol..its cool man. I'm just saying, if fitz is released, we better sign a veteran QB who is ready to start bc this QB draft class is horrible other than maybe 2 qbs.

We might as well focus on drafting bpa available and forget reaching for these scrubs.

Lmfao..case in point

Wow these guys suck

+1

No first round material here at QB, that's for sure. Nver mind 8th pick of draft.

So far the QB that's helped himself the most today is Geno Smith.

GO BILLS!!!

Tajh Boyd is gonna kick himself for not coming out early. He would've jumped to the second round - if not the first - with this sketchy group of seniors.

Exactly. Unless Geno drops to 8, I want nothing to do w these scrubs. They can't complete a freaking pass. What they gonna do vs Revis?

I haven't watched such sucky QB play in a while

Whose stock rises the most as a result of this game... I'm going to say Geno Smith

You guys weren't impressed by EJ Manuel?

You guys weren't impressed by EJ Manuel?

I was, actually. I've always thought he would be worth a flyer in the third, and it looked like he had a little extra mustard on his throws today. But the others have done nothing to make their cases - particularly Nassib.

SJBF, EJ said this week that the QBs were going to draw straws to determine the starter. Not sure if he was kidding or not. His TD pass was one of the best passes I've seen him throw. That's what we were waiting for him to do consistently here at FSU.

I think you have to give the QBs a bit of slack here.

Stating the obvious but how are they supposed to develop razor-sharp precision with guys they've never played with on only 4 days of practice?

SJBF, EJ said this week that the QBs were going to draw straws to determine the starter. Not sure if he was kidding or not. His TD pass was one of the best passes I've seen him throw. That's what we were waiting for him to do consistently here at FSU.

Thanks Ramius!

Glad to see your boy doing well.

Stating the obvious but how are they supposed to develop razor-sharp precision with guys they've never played with on only 4 days of practice?

I agree that it's possible to blow the Senior Bowl way out of proportion. That said, it's one last chance for us to see basic mechanics and decision-making, and both have been wanting for most of the quarterbacks.

Thanks Ramius!

Glad to see your boy doing well.

I undesrtand missing on timing routes, but they've missed wide open WR, or have thrown into triple coverage, or have thrown it directly to a DB.

Manuel had the same amt of practice as the others yet he looked worlds better.

Manuel had the same amt of practice as the others yet he looked worlds better.

Yes he did. He completed 4 passes and the one incompletion was thrown too hard for the receiver to pull it in. But he placed that ball nicely against tight coverage.

Looking forward to the second half.

I don't want to get hung up on cosmetics but can someone show Glennon how to apply eye black?

At least try to look like a football player.