Buy The Union Label--Ooops, All The Unions Are Public Sector

3rdnlng

Can you read? When companies can get away with illegal overtime, low pay and the use of underage workers it leads to much higher profits! Its not rocket science!

Which has what to do with corrupt American unions? We have laws that effectively protect individuals from those abuses -- unless they are illegal immigrants in which case they have no chance to be part of the union anyway.

Really, tell me which unionized government agency uses underaged workers or doesn't allow bathroom breaks?

A unionized government is a communist government. These defined pension benefit plans that have gone belly up due to union greed investing in CDO & MBS & they expect 5-6% in a market where conservative investors are only getting 3% on a 30 year treasury.

What's illegal overtime for example, in China?

As you love to tell others :look it up" :w00t:

Wrong. Try again.

Go piss in someone else's ear and tell them its raining!

Really, tell me which unionized government agency uses underaged workers or doesn't allow bathroom breaks?

Read the whole thread if you are going to comment. No place in this thread did I say that unionized government agencies do that!

Edited by tomato can

As you love to tell others :look it up" :w00t:

Go piss in someone else's ear and tell them its raining!

Read the whole thread if you are going to comment. No place in this thread did I say that unionized government agencies do that!

Listen clown, you are the one that mentioned "illegal overtime" in China. Explain that or stfu. If you can't back up what you post then maybe you should reconsider posting anything here.

Try reading the thread title moron.

Who gives a !@#$ about China? The pertinent discussion has to do with bankrupting American cities and states.

Listen clown, you are the one that mentioned "illegal overtime" in China. Explain that or stfu. If you can't back up what you post then maybe you should reconsider posting anything here.

My neighbor used to work for a large U.S. chemical company and would periodcally be sent to work at their facilities in China.The stories he would tell were shocking.The company had a large warehouse built next to their manufacturing facility to house its workers.The floor of the warehouse was divided into cubicles with room dividers.They shared communal kitchens and bathrooms and were forced to work "until the job was done",many days this was 16-18 hours.He said they were paid the equivilant of 18 cents an hour.He no longer works for that company.Think about that next time you see the Made in China label.

Edited by el Tigre

My neighbor used to work for a large U.S. chemical company and would periodcally be sent to work at their facilities in China.The stories he would tell were shocking.The company had a large warehouse built next to their manufacturing facility to house its workers.The floor of the warehouse was divided into cubicles with room dividers.They shared communal kitchens and bathrooms and were forced to work "until the job was done",many days this was 16-18 hours.He said they were paid the equivilant of 18 cents an hour.He no longer works for that company.Think about that next time you see the Made in China label.

Don't try to guilt us. 18 cents an hour is a ton of $ in China! Don't hate "the free market". Lazy union slobs can starve to death!

You have entirely missed the point, el kitty. Next time, be relevant.