Make Your Pick

Hater

Why would you put Geno's first name on the back?

It's also tough to decide right now. A lot can happen between now and the combine.

To me, Geno loses a lot of points for ditching the Senior Bowl. He still has a lot to prove and it will be annoying hearing him talk about how much of a competitor he is despite skipping the Senior Bowl. Will he even throw at the combine either?

From what I've seen from the north QB thusfar, I'd have to go with Nassib. I just saw throwing drills, but Nassib's footwork, throwing motion, and zip on the ball are head and shoulders above Glennon and Dysert (BTW...Dysert has looked very average IMO). I haven't seen any of the south team QB's yet, but I heard that Landry Jones has impressed the most and Tyler Wilson has looked rather pedestrian. FWIW...one NFLN commentator (I forget his name) said that Landry Jones has outperformed ALL of the QB's at the Senior Bowl thusfar.

Similar to previous posters, I too am a bit miffed that Geno isn't participating this week, and I'm anxious to see if he has "the onions" to throw at the combine.