Insight into why Brady did not get selected prior to the 199th pick.

ganesh

It's never been answered. I just get vitriol and pure hate for NE when I ask the question"'I wish Brady would die a long and painful death" is a common answer. A select few? There are 10-12 threads a week on here about the Pats cheating. Who cares? The level of emotion involved tells me there is transference from the fact the Bills suck to closing my eyes and blaming it all on NE.

This is pretty well overstated. There's no vitriol here, but whether or not it has been answered in the past, it is definitively answered in this thread. The "level of emotion involved" is not a concrete basis for the assumption you are making. Posters creating threads or crafting replies discussing the Pats cheating does not imply they do so out of jealousy or spite because the Bills "suck". If anyone suggest the Bills only suck because the Pats cheated, they are moronic. It's not worth a response.

Edited by Punch

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.

beliceck is such a great coach that after being severely punished for cheating, he has been beaten by tom coughlin on the biggest stage--twice.

so what does that make coughlin? clearly lombardi status?

Belichick has 5 more rings than the Bills franchise. He wins every year. In a cap era. That is insanely successful. To not understand this is impossible. Ergo, you are kidding yourself. The greatest trade in the history of football was Belichick for a draft pick.

Belichick has 5 more rings than the Bills franchise. He wins every year. In a cap era. That is insanely successful. To not understand this is impossible. Ergo, you are kidding yourself. The greatest trade in the history of football was Belichick for a draft pick.

So by your logic, Lance Armstrong is the best cyclist. Like Belichick, he also won multiple championships later found to be tainted by cheating. I hate to be the one to remind you, since Spygate, Belichick has not won ANY rings. There is no denying he has won games, and he has his team in the playoffs often than not, but that only puts him up there with Norv Turner and Marty Schottenheimer.

So by your logic, Lance Armstrong is the best cyclist. Like Belichick, he also won multiple championships later found to be tainted by cheating. I hate to be the one to remind you, since Spygate, Belichick has not won ANY rings. There is no denying he has won games, and he has his team in the playoffs often than not, but that only puts him up there with Norv Turner and Marty Schottenheimer.

Yea, lance probably still is....

And if you are comparing BB to norv, I don't think you understand what you are watching on Sundays.

You should not bring up logic when you compare Belichick to Norv Turner or Marty Schottenheimer. Belichick, by anyone's standards is one of the top 3 football coaches of all-time. To me, he is easily the best. Yes, it would be a better argument for Belichick if he won the Super Bowl every year, but even then fans like you would say he once got caught cheating. And spying isn't in any way equivalent to doping. Do you dismiss all of the Steelers titles because we now know that they were stone-cold users? By the way, Armstrong was the best cyclist. They all were using. That is why when they take away titles they can't award anyone else the titles. http://www.theonion.com/articles/bill-belichick-builds-new-tight-end-from-mutilated,30952/

You should not bring up logic when you compare Belichick to Norv Turner or Marty Schottenheimer. Belichick, by anyone's standards is one of the top 3 football coaches of all-time. To me, he is easily the best. Yes, it would be a better argument for Belichick if he won the Super Bowl every year, but even then fans like you would say he once got caught cheating. And spying isn't in any way equivalent to doping. Do you dismiss all of the Steelers titles because we now know that they were stone-cold users? By the way, Armstrong was the best cyclist. They all were using. That is why when they take away titles they can't award anyone else the titles. http://www.theonion....utilated,30952/

Not to mention Belichick got caught cheating "up close" instead of cheating from "afar" as all other teams and players do. Whip te do.