Sabres at Capitals

stevestojan

Living in DC, I get two Sabres games here. And verizon center is exactly 8 metro stops from my front door.

Tickets went on Sale 22 minutes ago. First game is single seats only already and second game only has $115+ seats with 2 together.

Got a pair for both, in the nosebleeds, but thankfully I got online right at 2:00. Looks like the fans (myself included) are really upset about the lockout .

GO SABRES!!!

Will there be a baby-eating party beforehand?

The raping, pillaging, and baby eating reserved for Raleigh.

Steve, not to be a total tool, but next tie scalp the tickets. Capitals big corporate crowd, more than most NHL cities. Usually get two together for about 75-80 % of face outside about 10 minutes to face off...lot cheaper for singles

Don't think they will ever give pint glasses out again, especially to Sabres fans. :)

Almost as bad a scene as disco demolition night & free beer night in Cleveland.

Sabres fans will be out in force. They have a group ticket special going...buy one get two games free and both Sabres games are available in the package.

Don't think they will ever give pint glasses out again, especially to Sabres fans. :)

Almost as bad a scene as disco demolition night & free beer night in Cleveland.

Sabres fans will be out in force. They have a group ticket special going...buy one get two games free and both Sabres games are available in the package.

The last time the Sabres were in Dallas they

were out in force here too! Rather odd hearing

"Let's go Buffalo" in MARCH!!

Good luck to the Sabres this season and to all you Sabres fans. I follow the Blues and I'm optimistic about their prospects for the season. Having two very good goalies (Brian Elliot, Jaroslav Halak) should be beneficial in a compressed season; they should be fresh by splitting duties. They've added a couple of young kids: Vlademir Tarasenko and Jaden Schwartz (has a sister Mandi who died from Leukemia). Tarasenko will be on the roster; Schawrtz will be up-and-down from their minor-league club in Peoria, IL. The question is if they will get enough scoring and have a physical presence when it's needed (playoffs).